Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

2022 Mares Novices Hurdle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EEB a good example of not rushing to cash out bets after a first run.

She's was sharper for the first run, and benefited for a quicker pace. Nina The Terrier was beaten when she fell. Definitely a big player for the Mares Hurdle.
    Luck is a dividend of sweat. The more I sweat, the luckier I get.

Comment

• Originally posted by Eggs View Post

….14-1 PP seems best around, 365 cut to 7-1.
      I've just taken a little bit of 14s. Was really impressed with how she did it today.

Comment

• Top mare, with Cheltenham form and from a really up and coming powerful yard that are bound to have at least one winner at Cheltenham this year. What's not to like

Comment

• Originally posted by Faugheen_Machine View Post

I've just taken a little bit of 14s. Was really impressed with how she did it today.

…into 8-1 with PP now.
          Last edited by Eggs; 27 November 2021, 12:27 PM.

Comment

• That was impressive from Grangee, eye catching turn of foot to put the race to bed.

Comment

• Another impressive mare there. Didn't beat much but I think she will be one of Willie's best for this

Comment

• Originally posted by Milbear0 View Post
                That was impressive from Grangee, eye catching turn of foot to put the race to bed.
                Exactly this, the response she gives is quite quick

Comment

• ….looking like 12-1 with Sky is about the best about for Grangee.

Comment

Yep, did the same. On course today. Hugely impressive . Nothing not to like !

Sorry, thought you meant Elle EST Belle !!

Comment

• Originally posted by Lobos View Post

Yep, did the same. On course today. Hugely impressive . Nothing not to like !

Sorry, thought you meant Elle EST Belle !!
                      I did. Festival form a big positive. British trained a big negative

Comment

I did. Festival form a big positive. British trained a big negative
                        Think she could be one to break that stay. Very, very impressive today.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lobos View Post

Think she could be one to break that stay. Very, very impressive today.
                          Interestingly she is 10s twar with hills still. There are alternatives as they will look to step her up in trip at some point though this has been name checked as the likely destination ground depending

Comment

• Originally posted by Winging The Last View Post
                            Top mare, with Cheltenham form and from a really up and coming powerful yard that are bound to have at least one winner at Cheltenham this year. What's not to like
                            Completely agree

Only problem is dan was pretty firm on her needing slow ground in the post race interview

I'm mulling over taking the 8/1

That third in the bumper, ahead of three stripe life and well ahead of grangee reads very well

Comment

• Be interesting to see how Glens of Antrim performs this season. Willie always seemed very keen on her last year, remember him name checking her during an interview on the Thursday prior to the MNH, but she failed to deliver (as she did on most runs). Mentioned using her experience in the big mares' novice races in his stable tour a month or so back. Runs tomorrow in a valuable handicap off 128.
                              Having watched the two mares bolt up today she'll have needed to summer well...

Comment

• Originally posted by jrjr View Post
                                Be interesting to see how Glens of Antrim performs this season. Willie always seemed very keen on her last year, remember him name checking her during an interview on the Thursday prior to the MNH, but she failed to deliver (as she did on most runs). Mentioned using her experience in the big mares' novice races in his stable tour a month or so back. Runs tomorrow in a valuable handicap off 128.
                                Having watched the two mares bolt up today she'll have needed to summer well...
                                She’ll win a big one off that mark but be thinking 20 furlongs be more her trip to be honest. Did back her for the MNH not long after the festival last season but not overly keen and would probably have cashed out if it wasn’t with skybet

Comment

Working...
                                X