Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

2022 Browns Advisory Novices (3m) Chase - ex RSA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2022 Browns Advisory Novices (3m) Chase - ex RSA

Prices at 23/3/21

Appreciate It 12/1
    Vanillier 12/1
    Bravemansgame 14/1
    Bob Olinger 20/1
    Barbados Bucks 20/1
    Thyme Hill 20/1
    Ferny Hollow 25/1
    Gallopin des Champs 25/1
    The Bosses Oscar 25/1
    Fakiera 33/1
    Farouk D'Alene 33/1
    Last edited by Istabraq; 6 October 2021, 01:23 PM.

Paul has said Mcfabulous could well skip cheltenham, thinks it probably wouldnt suit him and likes flat tracks more.

Comment

Originally posted by darlojim View Post
      Paul has said Mcfabulous could well skip cheltenham, thinks it probably wouldnt suit him and likes flat tracks more.
      Like Hornby and Scalextric
      "Journeys to Glory, breathing in his head".

Comment

Originally posted by darlojim View Post
        The kauto star at kempton and Aintree will be his main aims youd think

Comment

Originally posted by FinalFurlong91 View Post

The kauto star at kempton and Aintree will be his main aims youd think
          Wind Op had.
          Likely to start of at Newbury, then Kempton, the Aintree and Punchestown at the end of the season

Comment

I'm heavily invested in GDM and GDC.

GDM just screams the need for a step up and lost nothing in defeat in the Ballymore vs Bob. He would have been atleast an extra length closet if not for Blackmores brilliance round the bend.

However, I just found a Ferny/AI/Bob Trixie which pays a small house deposit so hopefully Bob steps up in trip

Comment

Bravemansgame:

PN thinks he wasn't at his best at Aintree and left it all at Cheltenham in the Ballymore. Harry Cobden though he was going so well at Cheltenham and was going to win until Bob and Rachel came swinging by. PN thinks Bob must be some horse to beat Bravemansgame. He really rates his horse.

Likely to start over 2 1/2 miles at the start of November. Owners want to go to Kempton at Christmas but Nicholls wants to keep him and McFabulous apart atm. And maybe stick to a shorter trip for the time being.

'RSA' might be his first time over 3 miles over fences

Comment

[QUOTE=Winging The Last;n318549]

Wind Op had.

Is that you Yoda?

Comment

Bravemansgame going to Newton Abbot on Sunday.

Fusil Raffles already jocked up and plenty of other decent chasers with experience entered, although BMG would be getting a lot of weight.

Comment

[QUOTE=Black Dog;n318561]
                    Originally posted by Winging The Last View Post

Wind Op had.

Is that you Yoda?
                    Brilliant!! ​​​​​

Comment

Originally posted by Bonjers View Post
                      Bravemansgame going to Newton Abbot on Sunday.

Fusil Raffles already jocked up and plenty of other decent chasers with experience entered, although BMG would be getting a lot of weight.
                      Interesting starting point for bravemansgame taking on experienced rivals. Possibly a bit premature but wonder if they’re thinking of doing a coneygree with him in what could be a very open gold cup rather than waiting for bob olinger/my drogo and gdc next season?

Im probably reading too much into it tbh

Comment

I know this is somewhat against the grain but I really have a feeling that Bob Olinger will come here.

Comment

I was quite impressed by Does He Know in that race at Chepstow. Obviously it wasn't a deep race but he's won going away from Threeunderthrufive who I felt didn't do much wrong and was beaten by a better horse. Possible RSA candidate or one of the long distance handicaps perhaps? I'm not saying he will beat the best of the Irish but I thought he did everything right there and is worth monitoring.

Comment

Originally posted by Lbur4288 View Post
                            I was quite impressed by Does He Know in that race at Chepstow. Obviously it wasn't a deep race but he's won going away from Threeunderthrufive who I felt didn't do much wrong and was beaten by a better horse. Possible RSA candidate or one of the long distance handicaps perhaps? I'm not saying he will beat the best of the Irish but I thought he did everything right there and is worth monitoring.
                            Yep I like him.
                            Didn't back him today as he had a couple of quirky moments last year.
                            But he did that well.
                            I'd be more inclined to think Handicap myself, and the trainer likes the Ultima.
                            But it's early days.

Comment

Originally posted by Lbur4288 View Post
                              Ballymore form too

Comment

Working...
                              X