Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

2022 National Hunt Novices Chase

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OTR looks nailed on for this then. Stayed on very well given how he travelled in the first part of the race. The disappointment of EDR definitely offset by OTR

Comment

• Originally posted by charlie View Post
      OTR looks nailed on for this then. Stayed on very well given how he travelled in the first part of the race. The disappointment of EDR definitely offset by OTR
      Yep that's how i'm taking the race, disappointing in the immediate aftermath but in the cold light of day OTR's target looks much more obvious now.

Comment

• B365 gone 16-1 for this Ontheropes.

Which is great news for anyone not already on as it's a bonus bit of pricing, as he enhanced his claims really.

Comment

• Originally posted by Quevega View Post
          B365 gone 16-1 for this Ontheropes.

Which is great news for anyone not already on as it's a bonus bit of pricing, as he enhanced his claims really.
          Music to my ears, was worried they'd shorten! Cheers still not convinced he won't go RSA instead of here, but at least I can make that call closer to the time

Comment

• Originally posted by Dandrew99 View Post

Music to my ears, was worried they'd shorten! Cheers still not convinced he won't go RSA instead of here, but at least I can make that call closer to the time
            I cashed out my RSA bet on him a few seconds after the race, if I get it wrong then fair enough, but if GDM or GDS from that yard don't turn out to be better than him over that trip i'd be amazed.
            Last edited by Atlantic Viking; 27 November 2021, 02:46 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Atlantic Viking View Post

I cashed out my RSA bet on him a few seconds after the race, if I get it wrong then fair enough, but if GDM or GDS from that yard don't turn out to be better than him over that trip i'd be amazed.
              I assume you mean GDC?

I'm very much hoping GDC proves to be better than him, not quite convinced about GDM. Obviously yet to see either of them so I'll hang on for now.

​​​​​​​

Comment

• Originally posted by Dandrew99 View Post
                I assume you mean GDC?
                I do yes. Too many bloody GD something's

Comment

• Originally posted by Atlantic Viking View Post

I do yes. Too many bloody GD something's
                  It's honestly like they've done it just to confuse us get a feeling you won't be the last to make that particular mistake

Comment

• Originally posted by Quevega View Post
                    B365 gone 16-1 for this Ontheropes.

They've also pushed him out to 100/1 for the GN, which is baffling to me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Faugheen_Machine View Post

They've also pushed him out to 100/1 for the GN, which is baffling to me.
                      Yeah.
                      He was beaten a long way, but also got far enough behind when pushed to the back early, so was never going to win from early doors.
                      To be fair, I didn't really fancy him today as the comparisons with Total Recall were a bit off, as Total Recall won the munster with a lot more in hand.
                      The NH chase looks his best chance of a big race win.
                      But Fred looks the more solid now.

Comment

• Beacon edge staying on, wins today, already on the 20/1 for this I take it

Comment

• Originally posted by Nathaniel99999 View Post
                          Beacon edge staying on, wins today, already on the 20/1 for this I take it
                          Doubt he'll run in this race.
                          Gigginstown very reluctant to run many, and he's just won a drinmore for them.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nathaniel99999 View Post
                            Beacon edge staying on, wins today, already on the 20/1 for this I take it
                            Presume they'll aim higher than this race for a horse like him

Comment

• Bosses Oscar entered in the Paddy Power over 3miles at xmas

Comment

• Originally posted by Hurdles or chasing View Post
                                Bosses Oscar entered in the Paddy Power over 3miles at xmas
                                Yeeeehaaa!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X