Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

2022 Arkle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That was a much better performance jumping from Ferny Hollow. Rightful Arkle favourite now IMO.
    Seemed to absolutely ping the last (although my stream was a bit shakey)

Comment

• There's your arkle winner lads..

Comment

• Jumped slick and did the business. I am excited about this lad now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevloaf View Post
          That was a much better performance jumping from Ferny Hollow. Rightful Arkle favourite now IMO.
          Seemed to absolutely ping the last (although my stream was a bit shakey)

….Irish racing on Freeview channel today if you have access.

Comment

• That was a very nice performance, jumping was excellent.

Comment

• Originally posted by Eggs View Post

422 for those with sky

Comment

• Originally posted by Eggs View Post

Didn't realise this and used Rewards for Racing points for Racingtv!

Nightmare

Comment

• Originally posted by Hurricane fly View Post

Didn't realise this and used Rewards for Racing points for Racingtv!

Nightmare
                  Think it was only announced last week

Comment

• Surprised Ferny is still 2/1 with 355 for this.. beat the 3rd fav giving her an extra 6 to Cheltenham. He really does look solid

Comment

• Think both first and second are very useful.

Comment

• Thats the Arkle sorted then.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lobos View Post
                          Thats the Arkle sorted then.
                          Don't agree personally ferny hollow goes off that fast in the arkle really cant see him getting up the hill

Would set the race up perfectly for something like edwardstone

He did jump better albeit slightly to the right

hes a short one I'm happy to take on

Comment

• Originally posted by FinalFurlong91 View Post

Don't agree personally ferny hollow goes off that fast in the arkle really cant see him getting up the hill

Would set the race up perfectly for something like edwardstone

He did jump better albeit slightly to the right

hes a short one I'm happy to take on
                            If he can get home on a track like Knockanard absolutely tanking over 2 4 honestly can't see it being a problem over 2m at Chelt.

Comment

• Originally posted by Run4Home View Post

If he can get home on a track like Knockanard absolutely tanking over 2 4 honestly can't see it being a problem over 2m at Chelt.
                              I wouldnt be using P2Ps as evidence of stamina personally

he beat a 100 rated hurdler in that p2p hed beat him over 4 miles hollow

Against good horses unless you're a freak you simply cant run like that for the first mile

Comment

• Originally posted by FinalFurlong91 View Post

I wouldnt be using P2Ps as evidence of stamina personally

he beat a 100 rated hurdler in that p2p hed beat him over 4 miles hollow

Against good horses unless you're a freak you simply cant run like that for the first mile
                                Given he's battered Appreciate It and took care of Bob fairly comfortably he could well be a freak.
                                Even against Bob you can see how hard on the rein Paul is at times.

How fast on the clock was the first mile?

Comment

Working...
                                X