Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Non Runner No Bet (post #1 for updates)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I can see all markets and all cash outs are still in place

Comment

• Looks like all is pretty much normal now. Stayers was missing last time I looked. Strange they pulled everything except for a couple of races, thought it was more than just the Champion Hurdle entries coming out. Today lines up with the day they went NRNB last year too, I believe. Hopefully soon.

Comment

• Originally posted by isitmarchyet View Post
        Looks like all is pretty much normal now. Stayers was missing last time I looked. Strange they pulled everything except for a couple of races, thought it was more than just the Champion Hurdle entries coming out. Today lines up with the day they went NRNB last year too, I believe. Hopefully soon.
        The entries for the Champion Hurdle, Mares Hurdle and Stayers Hurdle are in yesterday, but they only announce the Champion Hurdle today, and then the Mares and Stayers Hurdle tomorrow.

Very annoying that bookmakers seem to get the entries for key Festival antepost races before they are published generally.
        "Journeys to Glory, breathing in his head".

Comment

• Originally posted by Saxon Warrior View Post

The entries for the Champion Hurdle, Mares Hurdle and Stayers Hurdle are in yesterday, but they only announce the Champion Hurdle today, and then the Mares and Stayers Hurdle tomorrow.

Very annoying that bookmakers seem to get the entries for key Festival antepost races before they are published generally.
          Yep.
          They should let punters have them for a good hour before letting on to the bookies.

Comment

• Corals have all festival races up now ..just seen today. only a handful of runners though in some of the H/Caps.

Comment

• Do we expect Skyb to go NRNB this weekend?

Haven't seen anything to indicate it yet but would be a treat if they did.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hardy Eustace View Post
                Do we expect Skyb to go NRNB
                I found a tweet last night from them responding to that very question and the response was on the lines of ‘we’re not planning on offering that yet’...

Comment

• Originally posted by Istabraq View Post

I found a tweet last night from them responding to that very question and the response was on the lines of ‘we’re not planning on offering that yet’...
                  Thats a shame, thanks Ista.

Comment

• Originally posted by BigChaang View Post
                    Corals have all festival races up now ..just seen today. only a handful of runners though in some of the H/Caps.
                    Since they left oddschecker i have legit almost forgotten ladbrokes and coral exist

Comment

• Originally posted by robith View Post

Since they left oddschecker i have legit almost forgotten ladbrokes and coral exist
                      I use Corals , generally a bit stingy on their prices , but the odd one they leave unchanged for a good time after a race win .
                      for example , they still had Adagio @ 12-1 for the Triumph hdl on sunday morning.* into 10-1 now so best price for that race along with w.hills.

Comment

• With the news that Mullins will have a runner in England this weekend does that mean we can rest a bit more easy now about the Irish coming over for the festival?

Comment

• Originally posted by Liverpoolchamp View Post
                          With the news that Mullins will have a runner in England this weekend does that mean we can rest a bit more easy now about the Irish coming over for the festival?
                          In my best Jon Snow impression ‘don’t you worry, the Irish are coming, they’re bringing an army and we’ll know when they’ve arrived’!!

Comment

• Originally posted by The King Pimm View Post

In my best Jon Snow impression ‘don’t you worry, the Irish are coming, they’re bringing an army and we’ll know when they’ve arrived’!!
                            Haven’t a fookin clue what any of that means mate but I’ll take it as a positive haha!!

Comment

• Originally posted by The King Pimm View Post

They'll be fine to travel. Fully 2 months away. Looks like the vaccine program is really moving along now and I'm certain they'll come up with a plan to get everyone over safely.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lobos View Post

They'll be fine to travel. Fully 2 months away. Looks like the vaccine program is really moving along now and I'm certain they'll come up with a plan to get everyone over safely.
                                My mother-in-law went for her Pfizer jab this afternoon.

Very smooth process, social distancing easily done, a painless jab and off on her way on time, no waiting.

We are leading the way on vaccine rollout.

Its about time the media, and the opposition, stopped moaning on about it, and gave some credit to those tasked with delivering the process.

But, hey, why give some good news to the country when you can slag off the government/NHS/Army/Drug companies instead and make everyone feel more miserable instead of happier.

Doh.
                                "Journeys to Glory, breathing in his head".

Comment

Working...
                                X