Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
https://pay.anna.money/p/fjforumslimited
See more
See less

2022 Novice Chase Division

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Istabraq View Post
    ComplyOrDie You need to pick your game up, this time last year you had the 33/1 Ballymore winner sorted, this season you’re giving us long lists of possibles, not good enough mate….

Comment

• Galopin De Champ form put to the test ,albeit on the flat, in the 6pm at The Curragh. Sea Ducor beat him easily over hurdles and looks to be absolutely thrown in on his current flat mark compared to jumps. Be good for GDC supporters if he wins comfortably.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lobos View Post
        Galopin De Champ form put to the test ,albeit on the flat, in the 6pm at The Curragh. Sea Ducor beat him easily over hurdles and looks to be absolutely thrown in on his current flat mark compared to jumps. Be good for GDC supporters if he wins comfortably.
        19th of 19, which was quite flattering! Pundit said pre and post race that they thought it was little more than a run out in prep for going back over hurdles in a months time.

Comment

• Originally posted by Atlantic Viking View Post

19th of 19, which was quite flattering! Pundit said pre and post race that they thought it was little more than a run out in prep for going back over hurdles in a months time.
          ...........but he went off fav??!! Not having that........he was just shit ! Galway Hurdle was the plan if he ran well..........ummmmmmm. Maybe the Martin Pipe wasn't all that

Comment

• Let's be honest a horse that beat gdm over a trip way too short giving 7lb running in a Mickey mouse flat race doesn't have any real bearing on his form

Comment

• Layed out for the Galway hurdle, was hoping that someone might of had a stab at pricing up an antepost market (unless ive missed a firm thats already done it)

Comment

• Originally posted by FinalFurlong91 View Post
                Let's be honest a horse that beat gdm over a trip way too short giving 7lb running in a Mickey mouse flat race doesn't have any real bearing on his form
                Be careful not to get your GDM's and your GDC's mixed up. I bet a few have been caught out backing the the wrong horse for the wrong race.

Comment

Be careful not to get your GDM's and your GDC's mixed up. I bet a few have been caught out backing the the wrong horse for the wrong race.
                  some idiot probably has but it would take some doing

Comment

• Hi lads, does anybody know why appreciate it ended up missing punchestown at the end of the season? Got him in a few A.P bets pre festival and post festival, didn’t want to include him in anymore just incase. Thanks in advance

Comment

• Originally posted by MTR View Post
                      Hi lads, does anybody know why appreciate it ended up missing punchestown at the end of the season? Got him in a few A.P bets pre festival and post festival, didn’t want to include him in anymore just incase. Thanks in advance
                      Was injured. To what extent no one knows !

Comment

Was injured. To what extent no one knows !
                        Thanks for the reply, searched high and low for more information but can’t seem to find any, low key injury from the Mullins yard could mean out for the foreseeable. Will refrain from adding him to anymore crazy free bet multiples!

Comment

• Originally posted by MTR View Post

Thanks for the reply, searched high and low for more information but can’t seem to find any, low key injury from the Mullins yard could mean out for the foreseeable. Will refrain from adding him to anymore crazy free bet multiples!
                          Actually I may have just dreamed he was injured . I can't find any quotes either. Perhaps they were just afraid of the fast ground at Punchestown and thought he'd done enough for the season. I've got him in many multiples as well so I'm keeping my fingers crossed. He's short enough now so may as well wait until news/ an entry before adding him.

Comment

• he was injured , i don't know what the injury was but having looked back to a message i sent a fella who would have known on April 29th he told me it was very minor but they were just calling an end to the season there and then, i don't know if there have been any developments since then but i assumed he would be back in the Autumn

Comment

• Originally posted by The Fellow View Post
                              he was injured , i don't know what the injury was but having looked back to a message i sent a fella who would have known on April 29th he told me it was very minor but they were just calling an end to the season there and then, i don't know if there have been any developments since then but i assumed he would be back in the Autumn
                              Can you ask that fella if he's definitely going to go chasing please

Comment

• he's more the breeding side and equine health and seems to know about horses in other yards, particularly well being , actual race targets and jumping or hurdling he just wouldn't know sadly , he speculates like the rest of us , that and i don't like going to the well too often with questions , might feel like i'm using him rather than chatting , if you know what i mean ,
                                i would love to go through every horse i've backed and see what he knows , but i don't know him well enough to crash through all of them

Comment

Working...
                                X