Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Cheltenham Festival Previews 2021

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cheltenham Festival Previews 2021

Hard to imagine any "real" previews going ahead this year but there must be a few virtual/zoom ones in the pipeline.

Ruby and Lydia doing there thing at https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...0WVhjT6LVqO0mD

and

Vanessa, Tony and Barry at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JvhjrK5_e8

Upping the Ante at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J6nT6ZoAgzc

Starsports had Davy on at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OzyXbii0Jv8

anyway lets do our thing here and track what we can.

Wonder if Betfair will do theirs. Easy enough to socially distance the panel and have no audience

Comment

I emailed Mark Ball yesterday , Re the Cheltenham football club one and he said , Unlikely to go ahead , and didn't think they would do a Zoom type one .
      But will update if anything changes.

Comment

Originally posted by BigChaang View Post
        I emailed Mark Ball yesterday , Re the Cheltenham football club one and he said , Unlikely to go ahead , and didn't think they would do a Zoom type one .
        But will update if anything changes.
        Ball Mark has confirmed no Zoom preview.
        See you in 2022 was his e-mail sign off...

Comment

Davy might have to ride a couple of extra winners to make up the shortfall in income from virtual previews.

Either that or he'll manage to be at 3 at the same time

Comment

Have any of these zoom previews been confirmed yet ?
            If anyone comes across a schedule please post here and I'll move to post #1

Comment

Welcome along to this year's Champ.ie Cheltenham Festival 2021 Early Bird Preview Show. Barry Doyle (Host), Ronan Groome (The Irish Field), Mike Vince (Broadcaster) & Davy Boland (Racing's Inside Track TV) analyse 13 of the Grade One races. Each race preview has been uploaded individually.

Last edited by Old Vic; 4 February 2021, 03:13 PM.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Paddy Power doing a preview for Dublin racing Festival this evening on Zoom - link on this thread Dublin Racing Festival 2021 - Fat Jockey | Horse Racing Forum | Cheltenham Festival | Grand National | Royal Ascot

Comment

Not Covid nor geography can stop you looking fwd to the 2021 #CheltenhamFestival from the comfort of your sofa! The brilliant @DanBarberTF of Timeform/RTV plus other panel member(s) to be announced. Thurs March 11th @ 7.30.
                        ?12.50/ticket. DM me to reserve a place. #racing #Zoom

This was posted by Jonathon Doidge on Twitter. No offence to them but considering there is so many previews, forums like this and info on social media, I think charging for a zoom call is as mental as it gets regarding Cheltenham build up.

Comment

Originally posted by Ballybeen View Post
                          This was posted by Jonathon Doidge on Twitter. No offence to them but considering there is so many previews, forums like this and info on social media, I think charging for a zoom call is as mental as it gets regarding Cheltenham build up.
                          ?12.50! F*** that!

This forum
                          +
                          Road to Cheltenham (with Ruby and Lydia)
                          +
                          Twitter

is all you need

Comment

Does anybody know if Betfair are doing theirs this year, albeit probably all remotely?

Comment

Originally posted by ryanh97 View Post
                              Does anybody know if Betfair are doing theirs this year, albeit probably all remotely?
                              I don't know, but you'd be absolutely baffled if they didn't!

As the Best Tipster you've made your way on to the FJ one

Comment

Working...
                              X