Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Fat Jockey - Patrons and Donations

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Magpie View Post
    Can’t see this taken from my bank yet Kev? Odd. I’ll check tomorrow.
    Yeah not seen anything myself yet big man..... message me tomorrow if you like.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lostinleith View Post

My pleasure. I get a lot of value and entertainment out of this site. I will post sooner rather than later, but I am still very much a learner. It is only fair that I contribute when I can pick up value from posters who know more than I do eg I was on Latest Exhibition at 66-1 for the potato race last year thanks to folks on here.

For years racing was more about having a bevvy with mates, either on course or in the pub. Obviously I miss that side of things, but I enjoy the sport and the battle with the bookies more and more as I learn. Racing has kept me sane for the last year and this site has been a great help.

A tough day today, Mohaayed was my biggest ever festival winner - RIP
      I think the best thing about this place is how it deals with learners.

Faugheen_Machine Istabraq mayo in particular welcomed me as a newbie and look at how that's escalated Anyone worried about asking questions in case they look stupid needs to do a case study on me. I've learnt 99% of evertything I know from people on here, and I started as a lurker and just asked questions!

We have some ridiculously experienced and profitable posters now, absolute different level from when I joined, but they all will help if people ask in the right way.

You're not alone with Mohaayed a legendary horse.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevloaf View Post

Yeah not seen anything myself yet big man..... message me tomorrow if you like.
        Think it’s going to make payment on feb 1st and then I will cancel Kev. I’ll check then and post if it’s gone through ok. Originally wanted to make the one payment option but my bank is not on list. No worries, as I say I’ll check start of feb.

Comment

Think it’s going to make payment on feb 1st and then I will cancel Kev. I’ll check then and post if it’s gone through ok. Originally wanted to make the one payment option but my bank is not on list. No worries, as I say I’ll check start of feb.
          Ah okay mate, perfect.... we'll check 1st/2nd and make sure it's sorted I promise

Much appreciated.... and, do you want your picture changing? I know you mentioned it (and I ignored as I love it), but as a patron I better obey haha

Comment

• More than happy with my pic Kev, thanks. Think I was humouring Charlie at the time

Comment

More than happy with my pic Kev, thanks. Think I was humouring Charlie at the time
              charlie is an idiot to be fair....and a sucker for mind games, so I can see why you targetted him.

Comment

• I just want to thank the people that have offered there support so far and also the people who have offered support that I haven;t "publically" thanked yet.

There are some people that are part of this community that do more than I ever could, who don't ask for anything and would make me delete it if I posted it about them becasue they're so selfless... but they ensure everything runs like clockwork and have offered to help me if things go south!

There are also people that have promised to make up shortfalls and whilst I hope we aren't in that position, we should all thank every single legend that has made a one-off donation, or become a patron of this amazing community, so we can all benefit.

Given how it's started, I'm so hopeful by Cheltenham, (with some donations that week) we can make a significant donation to some charities.... I'll update everyone on what we still need to make by then.

I love this community, I know for a fact I have made some real life friends because of this place and hope others fell the same and it continues to happen.

My inbox will always be open, but feel free tp rip the piss out of me publicallly too,

Comment

charlie is an idiot to be fair....and a sucker for mind games, so I can see why you targetted him.
                  I could say something really witty and biting like you're a bit.......but I don't. Because professionalism is....and that is what I want'

Comment

• Kevloaf when you’re up can you check my Patreon worked

Think I’ve done it right but not so sure.

Was going to do the one off but happy with a little contribution every month

Comment

• Originally posted by Craigy14 View Post
                      Kevloaf when you’re up can you check my Patreon worked

Think I’ve done it right but not so sure.

Was going to do the one off but happy with a little contribution every month
                      Hello Craig,

Yes mate, wonderful - thank you so much

Comment

• Trying to sign up to be a patron through google. Anyone else had an issue with email address already registered? Not sure why its saying this. Just want to contribute but this is the issue and I don't use FB?

Kevloaf any advice please?

Comment

• Originally posted by charlie View Post
                          Trying to sign up to be a patron through google. Anyone else had an issue with email address already registered? Not sure why its saying this. Just want to contribute but this is the issue and I don't use FB?

Kevloaf any advice please?
                          Sounds like you might have created an account with patreon before perhaps for something else?

Is there a reset password button on their website?

When it comes back on, hit cancel. Do not hit yes or no.
                          Did you hear what I said?
                          What did I say?

Comment

Sounds like you might have created an account with patreon before perhaps for something else?

Is there a reset password button on their website?

When it comes back on, hit cancel. Do not hit yes or no.
                            Did you hear what I said?
                            What did I say?
                            I'll try and figure it out. Perfectly happy paying you monthly instead if it doesn't work, but I'll try and get to the bottom of it. Thanks

Comment

• Originally posted by charlie View Post

I'll try and figure it out. Perfectly happy paying you monthly instead if it doesn't work, but I'll try and get to the bottom of it. Thanks
                              Well don't say it like that.

All the money raised is for both dances.

Comment

Well don't say it like that.

All the money raised is for both dances.

hahahahah this is brilliant. Best office quote NQAT in stitches

Comment

Working...
                                X