Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Request-a-Bets (was 'Sky Bets' thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kautostar
    replied
    Originally posted by Winging The Last View Post

Only issue I have with APT is that he always needs his first run of the season (come second every season first time out for HDB). So if he has one prior to the Betfair Chase he has the best chance in the current market
    Will APT really want bottomless haydock ground? I’d be against him at the current prices

Leave a comment:

• Winging The Last
    replied
    Originally posted by Odin View Post
    In National Hunt RequestABets:

A Plus Tard (Betfair Chase), Allaho (King George), Minella Indo (Gold Cup) 175/1

It's a tempter at a reasonable price by this year's comparisons, but I know a few of you think the King George could/should be Asterion's target this Xmas
    Only issue I have with APT is that he always needs his first run of the season (come second every season first time out for HDB). So if he has one prior to the Betfair Chase he has the best chance in the current market

Leave a comment:

• Odin
    replied
    In National Hunt RequestABets:

A Plus Tard (Betfair Chase), Allaho (King George), Minella Indo (Gold Cup) 175/1

It's a tempter at a reasonable price by this year's comparisons, but I know a few of you think the King George could/should be Asterion's target this Xmas

Leave a comment:

• Winging The Last
    replied
    Originally posted by Atlantic Viking View Post

Who has given that one a nibble?! 40/1 now
    My bad sorry

Leave a comment:

• Atlantic Viking
    replied
    Originally posted by Atlantic Viking View Post

Where? Can only see the Request a bet for him to win the '23 RSA at 50/1.
    Who has given that one a nibble?! 40/1 now

Leave a comment:

Working...
X