Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Request-a-Bets (was 'Sky Bets' thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Pendil View Post
    basically its 2/1 for each pick. Thats fine for Shishkin and Envoi but crap for the other 2 options. Need to be over 200/1 IMO
    Cheers, makes sense

Comment

• Originally posted by Crolwey113 View Post
      What might be interesting to track this year in RAB is the odds to go unbeaten all season ie do they bets come in, were they actually value when SP's in the range of 1/7, 1/16 so far on Shishkin & Envoi

The ones which stick out which I saw
      • Envoi unbeaten 8/1
      • Shishkin unbeaten 7/1
      • Envoi & Shishkin 100/1
      • Epatante 12/1 (I think is still 12/1 with PP)
      • Ballyadam & Envoi 80/1 (to a lesser extent)
      Epatante at 12's again might not end up being a bad bet.

Comment

• Originally posted by Eggs View Post
        ....the Sky RaB of 14-1 for Shiskin to win 2022 CC seems a stand-out.

Hills offer 6-1, whilst Ladbrokes offer 10-1 and PP 9-1 for Arkle/CC double.
        Surprised this is still 14s as Hills were 14s before dropping to 6s. I've taken as much as I can.

Comment

• .....the Sky Cheltenham RaBs appear to have had a significant haircut, only one in the 80-1 & above category.

Comment

• Originally posted by Eggs View Post
            .....the Sky Cheltenham RaBs appear to have had a significant haircut, only one in the 80-1 & above category.
            and only 1 in the 33 to 66 section as well

Comment

• 11/1 Shishkin and Envoi to both win by 1L - taken it

Comment

• SkyBet have a couple of interesting ones which now appear under the 'To Win Any Race' markets....

Envoi Allen (MNC), Shiskin (A), Honeysuckle (MH) to win & Monkfish (RSA) & Thyme Hill to place - 100/1

Shishkin (A), Epatante (CH & Envoi Allen (MNC) to win, Honeysuckle & Thyme Hill to place - 66/1

Envoi Allen, Sir Gerhard & Ballyadam all to win any race - 50/1

Comment

• Originally posted by RufusFlynn View Post
                  SkyBet have a couple of interesting ones which now appear under the 'To Win Any Race' markets....

Envoi Allen (MNC), Shiskin (A), Honeysuckle (MH) to win & Monkfish (RSA) & Thyme Hill to place - 100/1

Shishkin (A), Epatante (CH & Envoi Allen (MNC) to win, Honeysuckle & Thyme Hill to place - 66/1

The bottom one was 100/1 when i backed it on the 20th Nov

Comment

SkyBet have a couple of interesting ones which now appear under the 'To Win Any Race' markets....

This was 250/1 other day. Was some website rab special, the winners enclosure?

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Bucks View Post

This was 250/1 other day. Was some website rab special, the winners enclosure?
                      I saw that too, I think that's what put me off, they don't half push bookie offers which always makes me wary of such things. 200k followers but very little tweet engagement...
                      Only problem is at this point I can't put forward an argument for which leg(s) let the bet down so I should have swallowed my pride and had a go

Comment

The top one is a fair price your getting roughly evens each on Monkfish and Thyme Hill to place. Might chuck my free bet at that.

Comment

• Sky offering 33/1 on Altior to win Tingle Creek and Champion Chase and Envoi Allen to win the Marsh. Typically also on the site at a lower price

Looks decent taking it at face value when the best price for Altior to do the Tingle Creek / CC double is 8/1 now.

Comment

• Sky also offering 6/4 on Altior winning tomorrow if you qualify for that bet club thing.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ballyfitz View Post
                              Sky offering 33/1 on Altior to win Tingle Creek and Champion Chase and Envoi Allen to win the Marsh. Typically also on the site at a lower price

Looks decent taking it at face value when the best price for Altior to do the Tingle Creek / CC double is 8/1 now.
                              yep I'm going to jump on for 33s...have nothing else on altior and still don't trust him so looking for something at smaller stakes if he is the old version of himself

Comment

• Originally posted by Ballyfitz View Post
                                Sky offering 33/1 on Altior to win Tingle Creek and Champion Chase and Envoi Allen to win the Marsh. Typically also on the site at a lower price

Yes it appears to be on twice. Once at 28/1 (the actual current treble price - 5/6, 6/1, 5/4) and 33/1 which looks like a boosted price. Or an error!

I wonder if you took the 33s would it get voided?

Comment

Working...
                                X