Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Request-a-Bets (was 'Sky Bets' thread)

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Ah bugger I'm on that one too and hadn't clocked it'll only be 2 places, think you're right

    Comment


    • Originally posted by On The Blind Side View Post
      Ah bugger I'm on that one too and hadn't clocked it'll only be 2 places, think you're right
      Same! Bob o followed home by Bravemansgame then!

      Comment


      • Cheers lads. Thought that was probably the case but was hoping it wouldn't be. GDM, BMG, BO would be the best result for me now.

        Having had another look, sky have specifically said 'antepost rules apply' which makes me think that we might still get 3 places. I'm in the queue to speak to someone and hopefully get this clarified.
        Last edited by Appreciate It; 17 March 2021, 11:02 AM.

        Comment


        • ....a few RaBs are getting sweaty:

          Chacun/Honeysuckle/Shishkin a/r @ 66-1 with Sky has a chance of going in today.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Appreciate It View Post
            Cheers lads. Thought that was probably the case but was hoping it wouldn't be. GDM, BMG, BO would be the best result for me now.

            Having had another look, sky have specifically said 'antepost rules apply' which makes me think that we might still get 3 places. I'm in the queue to speak to someone and hopefully get this clarified.
            I'm on the same bet and was in a queue trying to find an answer as I believe it is 3 places like you say. However I got from 70 to 20 in the queue then was disconnected and didn't have the patience to try again.

            Comment


            • Really hope it is 3 places after that.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Eggs View Post
                ....Appreciate It/Bob Ollinger both to win a/r is still 200-1.

                The anomaly is they are only 10-1 and 12-1 in Sky a/r list (8-1 and 16-1 in Hills a/r market).

                Risk is they both turn up in the same race, but if you think they’ll be kept apart then that double looks a bit of value.


                .....get in the RaBs. Backed it in May and again in June, hope I wasn’t alone.
                Last edited by Eggs; 17 March 2021, 01:49 PM.

                Comment


                • I don't know who pointed out the Appreciate It/Bob Olinger double all those months ago, but whoever you are, you're a f*****g legend!

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by taylorch1990 View Post

                    I'm on the same bet and was in a queue trying to find an answer as I believe it is 3 places like you say. However I got from 70 to 20 in the queue then was disconnected and didn't have the patience to try again.
                    Same thing happened to me. Not trying again during the racing but hopefully by 3.15 it'll be worth wondering.

                    Well done to everyone who was on the 200/1 Bob/appreciate it double. Top class

                    Comment


                    • Have a minor stake on Bob O'linger, Envoi and Shiskin @ 150/1 with Sky lol

                      Comment


                      • Appreicate It & Monkfish to win at DRF and any race at Festival - 16/1 (1pt)


                        Back this before the DRF, thanks SkyBet :-)

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by opatcho View Post
                          Appreicate It & Monkfish to win at DRF and any race at Festival - 16/1 (1pt)


                          Back this before the DRF, thanks SkyBet :-)

                          ....me too, I think at slightly bigger than 16s. A few of the ‘win today’ bets have gone in, including Honeysuckle @ DRF.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Eggs View Post


                            ....me too. A few of the ‘win today’ bets have gone in, including Honeysuckle.
                            tbh, you may have pointed it out and caused me to take a look
                            I'm going to thank you either way, you've pointed out some many decent RAG opportunities, great effort Egg!

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Eggs View Post



                              .....get in the RaBs. Backed it in May and again in June, hope I wasn’t alone.
                              Congrats Eggs. You deserve it for finding these bets for the rest of us, who back them but couldn't be arsed finding them ourselves

                              Comment


                              • Lads I don't know how reliable but one's are saying that Bravemansgame is top 3!! CPS could be massive if true!

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X