Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Request-a-Bets (was 'Sky Bets' thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by aalowe9 View Post
    For anyone interested i have got a Cheveley Park special added to williamhill - Ballyadam, Envoi Allen, Ferny Hollow, Quilixios and Sir Gerhard all to finish in 1st 4 at the 2021 Festival

a quite reasonable 40/1

SkyBet had 2 Cheveley Park ones priced (but I think have removed now.)

Envoi Allen, Sir Gerhard, Allaho, Ferny Hollow & Ballyadam to all place in any race @ 100/1

AND

Sir Gerhard, Quilixios & Deploy The Getaway all to place any race @ 100/1

With these as always though chances of all them getting to a festival are low when combining that many horses....

Comment

• Originally posted by Crolwey113 View Post

Envoi Allen, Sir Gerhard, Allaho, Ferny Hollow & Ballyadam to all place in any race @ 100/1

AND

Sir Gerhard, Quilixios & Deploy The Getaway all to place any race @ 100/1

With these as always though chances of all them getting to a festival are low when combining that many horses....
      Yeah I'm on the 2nd one. Just waiting DTG to come out and will start to get excited.

Comment

Quite like this one.
        My guess is they’re probably around 8/1 to all turn up but the combined place acca would probably pay less than 10/1 so the 100/1 is OK for a small play/free bet...

Comment

• Can somebody please ‘requestabet’ with SKY for ‘Gordon Elliott to train 4 or more winners at the festival’.

The 4/6 with Hills I believe is exceptional, but you can only stake a small limited amount.

Any help with this would be greatly appreciated.

Comment

Unless I’m in the wrong place that bet requires Envoi Allen and Ballyadam both to win.

ignore that, different bet.

can’t find this one, is it still up ?

Comment

• Cheveley Park to have 3 winners or more at the festival.

Skybet still a very attractive 6/1

William Hill halved in last 48 hours to 3/1.

Comment

• Originally posted by EnvoyAllen View Post
                Cheveley Park to have 3 winners or more at the festival.

Skybet still a very attractive 6/1

William Hill halved in last 48 hours to 3/1.

With the pubs about to close again have chucked a purple drinking voucher at that one.

Comment

• ...I recall a poster suggesting Dan Skelton’s Proschema in the a/r market.

For anybody interested, Hills have a RaB for Proschema to win Greatwood & County Hurdle @ 320-1 (with boost).

Comment

• Alone not going chasing is a blow for the sky rab a few of us were on

Comment

• .....looks like a possible anomaly:

Overpriced Mixer is as low as 20-1 with Sky and 365 to win the Triumph Hurdle, but Sky have a Cheltenham RaB for it to win @ 50-1.

Comment

• Originally posted by Eggs View Post
                        .....looks like a possible anomaly:

Overpriced Mixer is as low as 20-1 with Sky and 365 to win the Triumph Hurdle, but Sky have a Cheltenham RaB for it to win @ 50-1.
                        Be rude not to have a bit of that wouldn’t it

Comment

• Latest long odds offering on Hills:

Saint Roi, Envoi Allen and Eric Bloodaxe win any race, Easysland win Cross Country - 1500/1

Comment

• Originally posted by Ballyfitz View Post
                            Latest long odds offering on Hills:

Saint Roi, Envoi Allen and Eric Bloodaxe win any race, Easysland win Cross Country - 1500/1
                            I hate these type of bets.
                            But those odds are more like what bets like these should offer.
                            Thanks for highlighting.
                            I'll have a bet on that.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ballyfitz View Post
                              Latest long odds offering on Hills:

Nice one Ballyfitz - that's gotta be worth a couple of bob.

Comment

• Originally posted by nortonscoin200 View Post

Nice one Ballyfitz - that's gotta be worth a couple of bob.
                                It'll be 3000/1 after tiger smashes easysland on Friday

Comment

Working...
                                X