Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Request-a-Bets (was 'Sky Bets' thread)

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #76
    Week 18 added.
    week 1. Santini Gold Cup @ 12/1.
    Week 2. Santini Gold Cup @ 12/1.
    Week 3. Paisley Park (stayers) Altior (QM) Klassical Dream (any) @ 100/1
    Week 4. Envoi Allen & Malone Road any race 66/1
    Week 5. Envoi Allen & Klassical Dream any race 66/1
    Week 6. Carefully Selected any race @ 16/1
    Week 7. Cilaos Emery Queen Mother Champion Chase @ 20/1
    Week 8. Trixie. Espoir D'allen 4/1 (CH) Benie Des Dieux 4/1 (Mares) Paisley Park 3/1 (Stayers)
    Week 9. Blackbow any race 14/1
    Week 10. Chacun Pour Soi,Laurina,Klassical Dream,Honeysuckle. All to place any race 28/1
    Week 11. Interconnected any race 16/1
    Week 12. Next Destination any race 12/1
    Week 13. Tornado Flyer 16/1 any race
    Week 14. Tornado Flyer 33/1 JLT Nov chase.
    Week 15. Glynn 33/1 any race.
    Week 16. Jon Snow 12/1 any race.
    Week 17. Mick Pastor 33/1 Triumph Hurdle
    Week 18. Trixie. Envoi Allen 10/1 Bally,Champ 8/1 RSA,Kemboy 6/1 Gold Cup

    Comment


    • #77
      Week 19 added.
      week 1. Santini Gold Cup @ 12/1.
      Week 2. Santini Gold Cup @ 12/1.
      Week 3. Paisley Park (stayers) Altior (QM) Klassical Dream (any) @ 100/1
      Week 4. Envoi Allen & Malone Road any race 66/1
      Week 5. Envoi Allen & Klassical Dream any race 66/1
      Week 6. Carefully Selected any race @ 16/1
      Week 7. Cilaos Emery Queen Mother Champion Chase @ 20/1
      Week 8. Trixie. Espoir D'allen 4/1 (CH) Benie Des Dieux 4/1 (Mares) Paisley Park 3/1 (Stayers)
      Week 9. Blackbow any race 14/1
      Week 10. Chacun Pour Soi,Laurina,Klassical Dream,Honeysuckle. All to place any race 28/1
      Week 11. Interconnected any race 16/1
      Week 12. Next Destination any race 12/1
      Week 13. Tornado Flyer 16/1 any race
      Week 14. Tornado Flyer 33/1 JLT Nov chase.
      Week 15. Glynn 33/1 any race.
      Week 16. Jon Snow 12/1 any race.
      Week 17. Mick Pastor 33/1 Triumph Hurdle
      Week 18. Trixie. Envoi Allen 10/1 Bally,Champ 8/1 RSA,Kemboy 6/1 Gold Cup
      Week 19. A Plus Tard 12/1 any race.

      Comment


      • #78
        Updated after 19 weeks


        Week 1 - Trixie: Altior (Champion Chase @ 3/1), Paisley Park (Stayers Hurdle @ 3/1) & Tiger Roll (Cross Country @ 5/2)
        Week 2 - RequestABet Treble: Altior (Champion Chase), Paisley Park (Stayers) & Klassical Dream (Any Race) @ 100/1
        Week 3 - RequestABet Treble: Altior (Champion Chase), Paisley Park (Stayers) & Klassical Dream (Any Race) @ 100/1
        Week 4 - Gypsy Island to win the Mares Novice Hurdle @ 12/1
        Week 5 - Draconien to win the Arkle @ 40/1 Each Way
        Week 6 - Trixie: Espoir D’Allen (Champion Hurdle @ 5/1), Benie Des Dieux (Mares @ 4/1) & Paisley Park (Stayers @ 3/1)
        Week 7 - Double - Espoir D’Allen (Champion Hurdle) & Benie Des Dieux (Mares) @ 29/1
        Week 8 - Delta Work to win the Gold Cup @ 14/1 Each Way
        Week 9 - Delta Work to win the Gold Cup @ 14/1 Each Way
        Week 10 - Champ to win the RSA Chase @ 8/1 Each Way
        Week 11 - Klassical Dream to win any race @ 5/1
        Week 12 - Malone Road to win any race @ 9/1
        Week 13 - Paisley Park to win the Stayers Hurdle @ 3/1
        Week 14 - RequestABet Treble: Klassical Dream, Envoi Allen & Chacun Pour Soi all to win any race @ 200/1
        Week 15 - Defi Du Seuil to win the Ryanair @ 11/2
        Week 16 - Hazel Hill to win the Foxhunters @ 7/1
        Week 17 - Envoi Allen to win any race @ 6/1
        Week 18 - Envoi Allen to win any race @ 6/1
        Week 19 - Samcro to win any race @ 7/1

        Comment


        • #79
          Been using 5 free bets over the summer spread across:

          Arkle - Draconien @ 40/1
          Any Race - A Plus Tard @ 12/1
          Any Race - Battleoverdoyen @ 20/1

          Trying to stick more to the 'any race' market.

          Comment


          • #80
            Week 20 added.
            week 1. Santini Gold Cup @ 12/1.
            Week 2. Santini Gold Cup @ 12/1.
            Week 3. Paisley Park (stayers) Altior (QM) Klassical Dream (any) @ 100/1
            Week 4. Envoi Allen & Malone Road any race 66/1
            Week 5. Envoi Allen & Klassical Dream any race 66/1
            Week 6. Carefully Selected any race @ 16/1
            Week 7. Cilaos Emery Queen Mother Champion Chase @ 20/1
            Week 8. Trixie. Espoir D'allen 4/1 (CH) Benie Des Dieux 4/1 (Mares) Paisley Park 3/1 (Stayers)
            Week 9. Blackbow any race 14/1
            Week 10. Chacun Pour Soi,Laurina,Klassical Dream,Honeysuckle. All to place any race 28/1
            Week 11. Interconnected any race 16/1
            Week 12. Next Destination any race 12/1
            Week 13. Tornado Flyer 16/1 any race
            Week 14. Tornado Flyer 33/1 JLT Nov chase.
            Week 15. Glynn 33/1 any race.
            Week 16. Jon Snow 12/1 any race.
            Week 17. Mick Pastor 33/1 Triumph Hurdle
            Week 18. Trixie. Envoi Allen 10/1 Bally,Champ 8/1 RSA,Kemboy 6/1 Gold Cup
            Week 19. A Plus Tard 12/1 any race.
            Week 20. Dallas Des Pictons any race 16/1

            Comment


            • #81
              200/1 - Any race

              Klassical Dream
              Envoi Allen
              Chacun Pour Soi



              As Envoi Allen could run in any of 3 novice races at the moment, and Klassical Dream could end up as fav for the CH or Arkle - the any race element of this (at this stage) is decent enough. IF Altior doesn't run, or isn't the same horse then Chacun Pour Soi looks to be in pole position to rise through the ranks so without too much of a leap, these 3 could all be favourites in their respective races.

              Speculative, but one of the better RAB's I've seen.

              Comment


              • #82
                Originally posted by Kevloaf View Post
                200/1 - Any race

                Klassical Dream
                Envoi Allen
                Chacun Pour Soi



                As Envoi Allen could run in any of 3 novice races at the moment, and Klassical Dream could end up as fav for the CH or Arkle - the any race element of this (at this stage) is decent enough. IF Altior doesn't run, or isn't the same horse then Chacun Pour Soi looks to be in pole position to rise through the ranks so without too much of a leap, these 3 could all be favourites in their respective races.

                Speculative, but one of the better RAB's I've seen.
                Appreciate the safety net of it being 'any race' but IF it was only Envoi Allen you were concerned about with regards to which race, then you could back all 3 options and still come out better than the 200/1 on offer, plus you have the option of going e/way for place money if you wanted too.

                Personally I actually discount the Supreme straight away for EA, so I'd be backing Ballymore & AB only, which definitely means I'd be ahead of the 200/1 on offer.

                Comment


                • #83
                  These bets are fine for the free fivers.
                  I can only assume Sky have been hurt with free bets in the past year, they used to have plenty of free bet offers but I haven't seen any for months, a clear strategy shift for Sky.
                  The beauty of a free 50 bet is you can have a half decent ante post single/double/multi with that sum, the bet club 5 less so, hence throwing them on 200/1 request a bets...

                  Comment


                  • #84
                    Originally posted by ComplyOrDie View Post
                    Appreciate the safety net of it being 'any race' but IF it was only Envoi Allen you were concerned about with regards to which race, then you could back all 3 options and still come out better than the 200/1 on offer, plus you have the option of going e/way for place money if you wanted too.

                    Personally I actually discount the Supreme straight away for EA, so I'd be backing Ballymore & AB only, which definitely means I'd be ahead of the 200/1 on offer.
                    It is not just Envoi Allen that I'm not sure about. I don't see why you'd discount the Supreme either to be honest for Envoi Allen? He's literally won over 2 miles on the same course, so to discount it is just foolish. He looks like he'll get further and bred to, but you don't need me to tell you horses like Vautour, Champange Fever, Menorah, Al Ferof and Altior excelled over further after winning a Supreme.



                    You'd be kidding yourself too if you thought Chacun Pour Soi and Min won't be at very least "discussed" as switching targets through the season. The Ryanair might end up looking there for the taking if CPS gets tried up in trip at any point. Willie won't commit until March 2020 - we know this. Even if it 'looks like' it's obvious, it won't be written in stone.


                    They haven't confirmed what Klassical Dream is doing, although it looks more obvious - but how annoyed would you be if they sent him chasing and is even money fav for the Arkle for the sake of not having a free 5 on a 200/1 shot?



                    Usually I think the Sky multiples are poor value (and often point it out) however with this one, I'd say it's one of the better I've seen.....

                    and yes, I agree Ista - I've only managed to get 40 built up in free bets so far on one account - I'll keep them all year and just put them on 'something' in Cheltenham week!

                    Comment


                    • #85
                      Not knocking a 200/1 poke, that's for certain and can see the appeal, was just pointing out that if you/anyone else was happy with targets for KD & CPS, as I am at this stage, you'd be better off backing the multiple options rather than going down the RAB route.

                      Have absolutely no qualms using a free bet or ten for it either.

                      I have my own views on EA and am discounting him for the Supreme, whether anyone else does is purely up to them.

                      Comment


                      • #86
                        Originally posted by Kevloaf View Post
                        200/1 - Any race

                        Klassical Dream
                        Envoi Allen
                        Chacun Pour Soi



                        As Envoi Allen could run in any of 3 novice races at the moment, and Klassical Dream could end up as fav for the CH or Arkle - the any race element of this (at this stage) is decent enough. IF Altior doesn't run, or isn't the same horse then Chacun Pour Soi looks to be in pole position to rise through the ranks so without too much of a leap, these 3 could all be favourites in their respective races.

                        Speculative, but one of the better RAB's I've seen.
                        Know where my fiver is going next Monday

                        Comment


                        • #87
                          Originally posted by somer1 View Post
                          Know where my fiver is going next Monday
                          I’m gonna whack a free bet on it now. Why the heck not? 200/1.. what’s not to like?

                          Comment


                          • #88
                            Originally posted by Middle_Of_March View Post
                            I’m gonna whack a free bet on it now. Why the heck not? 200/1.. what’s not to like?

                            Just backed this and then saw I had already put a free bet on it ages ago.

                            Comment


                            • #89
                              Originally posted by somer1 View Post
                              Week 20 added.
                              week 1. Santini Gold Cup @ 12/1.
                              Week 2. Santini Gold Cup @ 12/1.
                              Week 3. Paisley Park (stayers) Altior (QM) Klassical Dream (any) @ 100/1
                              Week 4. Envoi Allen & Malone Road any race 66/1
                              Week 5. Envoi Allen & Klassical Dream any race 66/1
                              Week 6. Carefully Selected any race @ 16/1
                              Week 7. Cilaos Emery Queen Mother Champion Chase @ 20/1
                              Week 8. Trixie. Espoir D'allen 4/1 (CH) Benie Des Dieux 4/1 (Mares) Paisley Park 3/1 (Stayers)
                              Week 9. Blackbow any race 14/1
                              Week 10. Chacun Pour Soi,Laurina,Klassical Dream,Honeysuckle. All to place any race 28/1
                              Week 11. Interconnected any race 16/1
                              Week 12. Next Destination any race 12/1
                              Week 13. Tornado Flyer 16/1 any race
                              Week 14. Tornado Flyer 33/1 JLT Nov chase.
                              Week 15. Glynn 33/1 any race.
                              Week 16. Jon Snow 12/1 any race.
                              Week 17. Mick Pastor 33/1 Triumph Hurdle
                              Week 18. Trixie. Envoi Allen 10/1 Bally,Champ 8/1 RSA,Kemboy 6/1 Gold Cup
                              Week 19. A Plus Tard 12/1 any race.
                              Week 20. Dallas Des Pictons any race 16/1
                              Week 15 i added Glynn @33's Now 25's with skybet and 20's with Hills

                              Comment


                              • #90
                                Week 21 added.
                                week 1. Santini Gold Cup @ 12/1.
                                Week 2. Santini Gold Cup @ 12/1.
                                Week 3. Paisley Park (stayers) Altior (QM) Klassical Dream (any) @ 100/1
                                Week 4. Envoi Allen & Malone Road any race 66/1
                                Week 5. Envoi Allen & Klassical Dream any race 66/1
                                Week 6. Carefully Selected any race @ 16/1
                                Week 7. Cilaos Emery Queen Mother Champion Chase @ 20/1
                                Week 8. Trixie. Espoir D'allen 4/1 (CH) Benie Des Dieux 4/1 (Mares) Paisley Park 3/1 (Stayers)
                                Week 9. Blackbow any race 14/1
                                Week 10. Chacun Pour Soi,Laurina,Klassical Dream,Honeysuckle. All to place any race 28/1
                                Week 11. Interconnected any race 16/1
                                Week 12. Next Destination any race 12/1
                                Week 13. Tornado Flyer 16/1 any race
                                Week 14. Tornado Flyer 33/1 JLT Nov chase.
                                Week 15. Glynn 33/1 any race.
                                Week 16. Jon Snow 12/1 any race.
                                Week 17. Mick Pastor 33/1 Triumph Hurdle
                                Week 18. Trixie. Envoi Allen 10/1 Bally,Champ 8/1 RSA,Kemboy 6/1 Gold Cup
                                Week 19. A Plus Tard 12/1 any race.
                                Week 20. Dallas Des Pictons any race 16/1
                                Week 21. Klassical Dream,Envoi Allen,Chacun Pour Soi All to win any race 200/1

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X