Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Request-a-Bets (was 'Sky Bets' thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Middle_Of_March View Post
    With the recent whispers (wink, wink) about, I’ve done the 75/1 on Gypsy Island and Envoi Allen to win any race for a free bet
    What have I missed on GI?

Comment

• Originally posted by Middle_Of_March View Post
      With the recent whispers (wink, wink) about, I’ve done the 75/1 on Gypsy Island and Envoi Allen to win any race for a free bet
      This bet is for GI to win the Mares, not the Novice. I made this mistake a while ago

Comment

• Originally posted by Star Of A Gunner View Post
        This bet is for GI to win the Mares, not the Novice. I made this mistake a while ago
        Ahh for f**k sake. What a stupid mistake to make.

Cheers for letting me know. Better knowing now than in March

Comment

• Yeah I placed this a long time ago when the odds for the two gave this bet a bit of juice. Didn’t realize till ages later. Only for a fiver so no damage done.

Comment

Yeah I placed this a long time ago when the odds for the two gave this bet a bit of juice. Didn’t realize till ages later. Only for a fiver so no damage done.
            I just got it voided

If you go on the live chat saying you meant to place it on a different bet on the same market, they often give you it voided ‘as a good will gesture’. Had it happen I think 5 times out of 5. Beat one was on Quadrilateral this year. Was watching the Opening Show at about 8am before Ascot for the Tuesday and Roger Charlton was on saying they were entering quadrilateral for the fillies group 1 on the Friday and that she definitely wouldn’t be going to the oaks. So there I was saying to Skybet that I didn’t fancy her for the oaks but meant to back another (has to be one that you know wouldn’t have shortened) horse and that you’d do that now if they refund you the first horse. Of course you then don’t back the second horse and they’re none the wiser.

I’m sure if you were on the chat today, they’d refund you. Maybe not right now as the bloke might be suspicious us both doing so within 10 minutes of each other but you’d defo get a void if you messaged them today at some point.

Comment

• Nice one thanks MOM, will do that this evening when I get in.

Comment

• ...with Hills;

Princess Zoe (Mares Nov); Capt Guinness (Ark); Abracadabra (CH) and Column of Fire (a/r) all to finish first 3 around 250-1 with boost.

The 4 timers are very difficult but they are generally 12-1, 20-1, 7-1 and 14-1 respectively in those markets.
                Last edited by Eggs; 9 September 2020, 06:17 AM.

Comment

• EA Goshen and PZ 200/1 any race with sky

Comment

EA Goshen and PZ 200/1 any race with sky
                    That looks OK SOAG.
                    Envoi 2/1 and Goshen 7/2 (both any race) make that a 12.5/1 double and Princess Zoe is only 10/1 to win the Mares novice which, unless she proves to be exceptional, is her only realistic target....

Comment

EA Goshen and PZ 200/1 any race with sky
                      Convinced myself to back that 200/1, thanks for highlighting...

Comment

• Just scrolling through my 365 account after Princess Zoe’s win and found as well as a nice ew at 50s I’ve also got her in a treble with EA (marsh) 3/1 and Shishkin (Arkle) 4/1. Treble is 1019/1

Comment

• Used this week's freebie on EA, Ferny and Samcro to win any race 200/1

Comment

• Originally posted by BookieBasher View Post
                            Just scrolling through my 365 account after Princess Zoe’s win and found as well as a nice ew at 50s I’ve also got her in a treble with EA (marsh) 3/1 and Shishkin (Arkle) 4/1. Treble is 1019/1
                            Fab stuff. Good luck kidder.

Comment

• Originally posted by BookieBasher View Post
                              Just scrolling through my 365 account after Princess Zoe’s win and found as well as a nice ew at 50s I’ve also got her in a treble with EA (marsh) 3/1 and Shishkin (Arkle) 4/1. Treble is 1019/1
                              Filthy aftertiming that

Comment

• ....Goshen, Princess Zoe, EA any race is now 125-1.
                                Last edited by Eggs; 9 September 2020, 06:27 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X