Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

2021 National Hunt Novices Chase

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by FinalFurlong91 View Post

Cant be right every time

Next Destination ran a cracker, he just got outpaced when the sprint for home started

Wouldve benefitted from a real gruelling stamina test

The way he jumps and travels id love to see him in the national next year

Same goes for any of the first 3 really
    I had the exact same thoughts re the National. The 3 class horses were to the fore here and i reckon this is really solid form. He just seems to do things extremely efficiently which is very much a Tiger Roll trait.

I know nothing of his new trainer but he’s got a good one on his hands.
    Last edited by Viking Flagship; 16 March 2021, 07:51 PM.

Comment

• I couldn’t be more happy for you Kev.
      You went balls out & deserve this moment.

Comment

• Happy days Galvin won even though i did semi doubt him even after backing.

Escaria Ten ran a cracker as well, and as FF91 says the race was run so slow and turned into a dash, i think he's the one to take out of it for a future handicap chase depending on what the capper does.

Comment

• I like this as a GN trial, and it will lead me to backing ND next year

Comment

• Originally posted by Hurricane fly View Post
            I like this as a GN trial, and it will lead me to backing ND next year
            Galvin will be my play in next year's GN. Any prices available???

Comment

• Originally posted by Lobos View Post

Galvin will be my play in next year's GN. Any prices available???

....I’m sure you’re not alone in that, Matey. I’m not seeing a market or offer as yet.

Comment

• Love seeing this thread top!!

Comment

• It was already brilliant ride in my eyes by Jack Kennedy but watching it again I hadn't noticed how many fences Galvin had hit throughout.
                  Last edited by luisgarciaisgod; 17 March 2021, 08:51 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by luisgarciaisgod View Post
                    It was already brilliant ride in my eyes by Jack Kennedy but watching it again I didn't notice how many fences Galvin had hit throughout.
                    He definitely has his own way of jumping. Jack was outstanding on him, bet he hardly knew he'd had a race.

Comment

• Originally posted by Faugheen_Machine View Post

He definitely has his own way of jumping. Jack was outstanding on him, bet he hardly knew he'd had a race.
                      Yep when Codd was ruled out I was lamenting the fact that Davy wasn't available but JK was absolutely brilliant yesterday.

Comment

• Brilliant ride from Jack cajoling him over his fences. Won with a bit in hand imo.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brital View Post
                          I couldn’t be more happy for you Kev.
                          You went balls out & deserve this moment.
                          Cheers, very kind.

Some thrill, that was the best moment of my life. The release as he was getting up, my God, I shake still when I think about it!

The arguements about whether he was a good price "any race" versus a bigger price for an actual target definitely kept things ticking over the flat season Lobos

Comment

Working...
                          X