Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

2021 National Hunt Novices Chase

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Lobos View Post
    Dickie Diver unfortunately scoped dirty so had to sit this weekend out which is very frustrating because I’d liked to have run him because the main target is the National Hunt Chase.
    A Proper sick note isn't he.
    There are a number in the yard who have scoped dirty so clearly an issue in the yard, I wouldn’t be in a rush to back any of his tomorrow...

Comment

• Originally posted by Lobos View Post

He's never won a National of any sort anywhere has he ??
      Something like that yes, i haven't got it to hand. He's an obvious shorterner given plenty ahead of him won't go here so price will no doubt contract off the back of that.

Comment

• Would Fiddlerontheroof qualify for this race with a clear round today?

Only 3 runners so not sure if the qualifying criteria changes because of the field size?!

He isn't quoted but a NRNB price would be interesting.

Comment

• Originally posted by Faugheen_Machine View Post
          Would Fiddlerontheroof qualify for this race with a clear round today?

Only 3 runners so not sure if the qualifying criteria changes because of the field size?!

He isn't quoted but a NRNB price would be interesting.
          As far as I am aware, the qualifying criteria is to finish in the first 4 (over 2mile 7+) irrespective of field size.

I quite like the idea of this!
          And certainly wouldn't rule anything out with tizzard.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hardy Eustace View Post

As far as I am aware, the qualifying criteria is to finish in the first 4 (over 2mile 7+) irrespective of field size.

I quite like the idea of this!
            And certainly wouldn't rule anything out with tizzard.
            Thanks HE
            He's been getting plenty of chase experience which is a positive. He looks slow enough for the NH Chase to me

Comment

• Already got Galvin on board as most of us have but also gone in on Longhouse Poet 25/1 NRNB. He has been kept very busy and just seems to be a plodder and safe jumper which you need in this race.

Comment

• Classy enough for the RSA, tough enough for the NHC nice performance that from next destination.

Comment

• Think hed have a cracking chance in this

Comment

• Originally posted by FinalFurlong91 View Post
                    Think hed have a cracking chance in this
                    Paul has talked about the RSA all along with ND so I suspect he'll stick to his plan after that, but I agree

Comment

• Class ride from Cobden there.

Comment

• Originally posted by charlie View Post

Paul has talked about the RSA all along with ND so I suspect he'll stick to his plan after that, but I agree
                        Yep, should go 4 miler. Grand National without a doubt next season

Comment

• Originally posted by OverTheLast View Post
                          Class ride from Cobden there.
                          One of the reasons he won't be aimed here ...... unless we still have no amatuers

Comment

• If you have 5p on the liverpool/United game skybet give you a ?5 free bet if you've opted in

Used mine to add longhouse poet at 25s

Comment

• Does anyone know if The Big Getaway still needs to qualify to race in the 4 miler? Does he still need to participate in a race 3 miles or more to participate in this race at the Festival?

Comment

• Originally posted by The King Pimm View Post
                                Does anyone know if The Big Getaway still needs to qualify to race in the 4 miler? Does he still need to participate in a race 3 miles or more to participate in this race at the Festival?
                                He hasn't qualified yet, needs to run (and place top 3 I think) over 3m.

Comment

Working...
                                X