Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

2021 Ballymore Novices Hurdle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good post and I like the angle .. Neon Wolf ballymore winner though?!

Comment

• Originally posted by OverTheLast View Post
      Good post and I like the angle .. Neon Wolf ballymore winner though?!
      Well, close enough

No idea why, but I always think he won the race

And I'm surprised no one else picked up on this, at least I know you read the post thoroughly though

Comment

• Gentlemansgame owned by Robcour won his maiden with Blackmore riding....Power takes over. Hoping that's not a sign of things to come.

Comment

• Originally posted by jack1092 View Post
          Gentlemansgame owned by Robcour won his maiden with Blackmore riding....Power takes over. Hoping that's not a sign of things to come.
          Gentlemansgame isn't trained by De Bromhead and Blackmore is riding a De Bromhead horse in the same race so don't see it affecting her on Bob Olinger imo.

Comment

• Originally posted by taylorch1990 View Post

Gentlemansgame isn't trained by De Bromhead and Blackmore is riding a De Bromhead horse in the same race so don't see it affecting her on Bob Olinger imo.
            Didn't even think of HDB having one which is of course relevant Mind you she still rode the horse last time and it's owned by BO's owner...

Henry having one in the race definitely eases my concern about her not riding GMG!

Comment

• Ahh jeez, that was painful for Minella Drama

Still, I don't think the festival bets are dead, it was just frustrating to be caught so late home. Called the form with Llandinabo Lad but that wasn't quite good enough on the day.

Comment

• Originally posted by ComplyOrDie View Post
                Ahh jeez, that was painful for Minella Drama

Still, I don't think the festival bets are dead, it was just frustrating to be caught so late home. Called the form with Llandinabo Lad but that wasn't quite good enough on the day.
                He did look really good, but what level is that form given the one who has caught him.

The others can't have run their race so it's really hard to see what on earth it's worth.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevloaf View Post

He did look really good, but what level is that form given the one who has caught him.

The others can't have run their race so it's really hard to see what on earth it's worth.
                  Yeah, did cross my mind too regarding the level of form.

Will keep the bets for now, may not even turn up, and will also be interesting to see how he acts on different ground as Haydock is relentlessly boggy.

Comment

• Originally posted by ComplyOrDie View Post

Yeah, did cross my mind too regarding the level of form.

Will keep the bets for now, may not even turn up, and will also be interesting to see how he acts on different ground as Haydock is relentlessly boggy.
                    I'd love a different pilot on him. My minds eye can't see STD winning a Supreme or Ballymore on him.

Which actually says more about the horse than the jockey but it makes me feel better

Comment

• Entries

Fry mulling options as entries revealed for G1 novices’ hurdles at The Festival™ Wednesday, 27 January, 2021 - Entries are unveiled today for the three G1 novices’ hurdles at The Festival™ - the Sky B

Comment

• Originally posted by KingSprinterSacre View Post
                        120 is loads isn't it.

People not scared by the horses at the top of the market.

Comment

120 is loads isn't it.

People not scared by the horses at the top of the market.
                          29 are Willie's tbf (Quarter of the entries). He just loves to enter horses at the first stage

Comment

• Originally posted by Winging The Last View Post

29 are Willie's tbf (Quarter of the entries). He just loves to enter horses at the first stage
                            How many does he have in the Supreme and Albert Bartlett?

Nobody would argue with you about the entries statement

Comment

Just counted the supreme 31 of the 96

Comment

'Only' 12 of the 74 in the AB

Comment

Working...
                                X