Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Tipster Comp Discussion Thread 2021

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I cant see charlies selections either and i am playing him

Comment

• I thought Sandymount had thrown that win away there, the jockey did very well to stay on board after the last, I thought my selection was going to catch her

Comment

• Two races in and I might need to chalk this one off already...

Comment

• The king pym on fire. Well done buddy.
          https://scooby91horseracingtips.com/
          Use code "FJ" in your sign up name for bonus content!

Comment

• This comp is nowhere near as interesting when your opponent picks 5 of the same selections as you...

Comment

• My reserves keep winning

Comment

• Great pick over the last. Next race vital now. Feeling nervous

Comment

• Istabraq has just had a horse that was 12/1 or bigger when put up beat a horse that's gone of 5/4 fav, superb work.

Deserves the win for that.... still all to play for though

Comment

• Yours to lose now Quevega must be 1/50 in running!

Comment

• someone's going to be pissed with the jockey on strictlyadancer there, cost him second by looks of it

Comment

• In the last two races, two out both of my selections looked likely winners, and neiother have ended up even placing

I'm switching it off.

Wouldn't have even been watching had this competition not been on, now I feel I've wasted the day

I'm so fickle.

Comment

• Actually , I'm quite Enjoying it , Given me something to concentrate on during Self Isolation

Comment

• As it stands, everyone in group D on 6 points. What a final week that could be

Comment

• Those reserve pick winners really sting eh?! 2 in a row i've made a horrible 50/50 call on.

Comment

• Sorry guys I missed the fact there was a round today! Apologies to my group and to DG, I’d have probably lost the match anyway so the forfeit isn’t an issue, but bad form nonetheless

Comment

Working...
                                X