Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Tipster Comp Discussion Thread 2021

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tipster Comp Discussion Thread 2021

I hope you all don’t mind but I thought it would be a good idea to set up a separate thread for us to discuss the Tipster Comps (both Tipping & Betting Comp) so the other dedicated threads don’t get saturated with spam posts and it’s easier for Diamond Geezer and Middle of March to log and organise our selections. This will be the thread to discuss selections, results and some light hearted trash talk if opponents are happy to indulge.

Fiveandtwenty, Sebastopol and Proschema have been popular selections so far, many of these matches could be over at the half way stage if these 3 selections bomb.

Comment

Great idea GKP.

I’ve been looking at the schedule and it’s crazy. Asking top class tipsters to turnaround selections within 48 hours is madness and risks injury!
      It also gives insufficient time to find my pin should I misplace it.

It’s the viewing public I feel sorry for.

Comment

Originally posted by Brital View Post
        Great idea GKP.

I’ve been looking at the schedule and it’s crazy. Asking top class tipsters to turnaround selections within 48 hours is madness and risks injury!
        It also gives insufficient time to find my pin should I misplace it.

It’s the viewing public I feel sorry for.
        I think if you get to the final you will need to tell your employers you need time off work to prepare, it’s going to be as close to being a journey man trainer or jockey most of us will get to experience.

I’ve been told by my board of directors that their expectation is for me to get out of my group as a minimum or I’ll be sacked

Comment

Work... this is my work and play

Comment

I can't believe people have got their tips in already. Hungover tomorrow morning seems a much more logical time to look at the card for the first time.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevloaf View Post
              I can't believe people have got their tips in already. Hungover tomorrow morning seems a much more logical time to look at the card for the first time.
              I’ve got Covid at the moment so got my selections in early just incase I don’t make the new year
              plus I want to give Fatcatshat something to chew on while he welcomes in the new year, it’s pre comp mind games although I’m sure by this time tomorrow I’ll be wishing I had waited until the day to see which horses are being backed

Comment

I’ve pencilled in Day 2 fixtures for that hangover

Comment

Very much old school George Best approach Kev - highly commended.

Comment

Originally posted by nortonscoin200 View Post

Very much old school George Best approach Kev - highly commended.
                    Kotkijet has done the first race for us all too ... so only 5 races to get through, I might open the rum now!

Comment

Don't do it Kevloaf , Ive just spilled a large one all over my charts and they're not laminated. Boozing and gambling do go though I've learned my lessons.

Comment

Is anyone at all not on this odds on shot?

Comment

think we should draw up a list of those that didn't back that one.
                          opened up 6/5 with B365 yesterday too.

Comment

God this tipping stuff is easy...

Comment

I don’t think the result of the first race will have any baring on positions as everyone had him didn’t they?? Disappointed Kings Creek couldn’t place, But had him in my Lucky 63

Comment

Working...
                              X