Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Who is the best tipster on Fat Jockey ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Diamond Geezer Think my score should be different, had Gold Bullion in the last.

Comment

• Gutted to go out at the 1st stage.
      But must say great comp DG.
      Loved taking part.
      Thank you.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheRowebot View Post
        Diamond Geezer Think my score should be different, had Gold Bullion in the last.
        Yeah, bloody autofill !

Result corrected above
        The owls are not what they seem

Comment

• Final group standings subject to any appeals

Comment

• Bye everyone. Cheers Geezer. Its official....I'm the worst tipster on here. Amen.
            Last edited by Lobos; 16 January 2021, 04:02 PM.

Comment

• The owls are not what they seem

Comment

• Cheers for organising DG, really enjoyed it, added a good bit of fun to what would otherwise be dull days. Good luck to Imperial and FM, do Group H proud!

Comment

• Thanks for this Diamond. Sadly bowing out, but really enjoyed it! Has livened up a few weekends racing so appreciate your efforts.

6th out of 48 on overall points scored and out. Tough school!

Will be watching the knockout rounds with interest.

Comment

• Fixtures for Round Of Sixteen next Saturday

Last edited by Diamond Geezer; 16 January 2021, 04:37 PM.

Comment

• If you had only counted the races I won in, I clearly won my division. Rigged!

In all seriousness, this was great fun. It's so difficult to run a comp on a forum, most of the time half of the people drop out after the first round, so you're clearly doing something right! So many thanks DG and anyone else involved

Comment

• Originally posted by Jorvik View Post
                        Cheers for organising DG, really enjoyed it, added a good bit of fun to what would otherwise be dull days. Good luck to Imperial and FM, do Group H proud!
                        Thanks Jorvik, and thanks DG, great craic!

Comment

• Thanks DG, great comp and thanks for organising. Best of luck to everyone left.

Comment

• Echo that. Great competition and added loads of interest to what would otherwise be some dull afternoons!

Comment

• Well done DG. As plenty have said, it brightens up some fairly average jumps cards

It's gone down a treat!

Comment

• Originally posted by SizingJohn View Post
                                Thanks DG, great comp and thanks for organising. Best of luck to everyone left.
                                Completely agree, great way to add interest to races, many thanks for organising Diamond Geezer

Comment

Working...
                                X