Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Who is the best tipster on Fat Jockey ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Chaser1980 View Post

Earlier cut off would rule me out. Just say no changing once you have posted your selections
    I agree maybe you should say no changing once posted. It must be irritating going through and updating peoples selections as none runners come in, I mean that's why we have reserves right?

Comment

• Can I add Eagle Ridge as my new backup for the 14.30? Main selection is NR

Comment

• Originally posted by SharpHat View Post

I agree maybe you should say no changing once posted. It must be irritating going through and updating peoples selections as none runners come in, I mean that's why we have reserves right?
        That would be OK as far as it goes but I don't want a flood of posts at the last minute because that's how I would play it in case selection and reserve were non runners and which happened earlier today. We''ll leave it for now, but I'll soon change it if it becomes too problematic.

Thanks for the suggestion.
        The owls are not what they seem

Comment

• Originally posted by Penzance View Post
          Just done me a tiny roll up on mine for the fun of it too
          I'm doing a roll up on Scooby's selections .....

Comment

• Originally posted by Diamond Geezer View Post

That would be OK as far as it goes but I don't want a flood of posts at the last minute because that's how I would play it in case selection and reserve were non runners and which happened earlier today. We''ll leave it for now, but I'll soon change it if it becomes too problematic.

Thanks for the suggestion.
            Maybe give those who post the day b4 a bonus point? The later you leave the biggger the advantage so would encourage all to get them in for you earlier DG... Could we also say that all changes be posted up and not by pm.... Thanks DG for doing this, great fun..

Comment

• Originally posted by Jorvik View Post
              Fiveandtwenty
              Accomplice
              Rosie And Millie
              Buckled
              Romain De Senam
              The Blame Game
              Subbing Buckled (NR) for Oscar Ceremony

Comment

• Originally posted by Birds Nest View Post

Maybe give those who post the day b4 a bonus point? The later you leave the biggger the advantage so would encourage all to get them in for you earlier DG... Could we also say that all changes be posted up and not by pm.... Thanks DG for doing this, great fun..
                I've backed you Birds Nest, so I do like that you're trying to get a bonus point ​ but.....it's a tipping competition, not a competition to post on a forum as soon as possible so the guy running it can create a table easily. ​ I will wait for the morning each time so I have as much information as possible, punishing people for that in a tipping competition is bananas IMO lol.

DG has loads of experience running comps, if he wants to change anything, or bring deadlines forward to make the admin easier, I'm sure he'll let us know....

Comment

• Match Day 2 - selections. (reserves in brackets)

Hudson de Grugy (hystery bere)

Stormy Ireland (Whitehotchillifilli)

Destinee Royale (Aintree my dream)

Ibleo (San benedeto)

Metier (do your job)

Fingerontheswitch (ballydine)

Guardyourdreams (totterdown)

Don't get too exciting till the last 2 Jojo ​​​​​​​, I dare you to stay clear of the Fav's in races 1-5

Comment

• Reminder please

On the first two weekends when there are matches on two successive days, if you plan on posting selections the evening before I would ask you to hold off until after I have posted the league tables to ensure the competition flows properly. Please do not edit a post if you want to change something as I won’t be scrolling back once your selections are recorded, kindly quote your original post and note the changes

Comment

• Match Day 2

Hudson de Grugy (Hystery Bere)
                      Stormy Ireland (Whitehotchillifilli)
                      Aintree My Dream (Destinee Royale)
                      Moonlighter (Ibleo)
                      Grandeur D'Ame (Metier)
                      Minellacelebration (Potters Legend)
                      Gemirande (Guardyourdreams)

*apologies DG if this contradicts your post above, I was typing as your post was posted

Comment

• Race 1

Comment

• Race 2

Comment

• Live scoreboard! Diamond touch Geez!

Comment

• Race 3

Comment