Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
https://pay.anna.money/p/fjforumslimited
See more
See less

Who is the best tipster on Fat Jockey ?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Yh well done Ryan, we both had the same reserve but luck was with you with your first choice being a NR.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by taylorch1990 View Post
      Yh well done Ryan, we both had the same reserve but luck was with you with your first choice being a NR.
      It was, very annoying when your reserve wins, I've had that a few times this competition

      Comment


      • Originally posted by ryanh97 View Post

        It was, very annoying when your reserve wins, I've had that a few times this competition
        There's plenty of differences in our selections so at least it won't be the deciding factor.

        Comment


        • Race 2

          The owls are not what they seem

          Comment


          • Race 3

            The owls are not what they seem

            Comment


            • Race 4

              No additional points
              The owls are not what they seem

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Diamond Geezer View Post
                Race 4

                No additional points
                Great performance from us all there gents

                Comment


                • Well played ryanh97 poor showing from myself today.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by taylorch1990 View Post
                    Well played ryanh97 poor showing from myself today.
                    Thanks mate. Close margins again, just the one result makes the difference

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by ryanh97 View Post

                      Thanks mate. Close margins again, just the one result makes the difference
                      Yh doesn't take much, Marie's Rock let me down again today think I'll have to give up on her being anything special now. All the best for the rest of the competition.

                      Comment


                      • That run from Marie's Rock looked like one for the County Hurdle to me. Kept on the worst of the ground, rushed up after an untidy jump when there was no need, and never pushed into contention when they got racing. Might even get a couple of pounds off. She'd also benefit from the usual cavalry charge big field.
                        Luck is a dividend of sweat. The more I sweat, the luckier I get.

                        Comment


                        • Race 5

                          The owls are not what they seem

                          Comment


                          • Well played Imperial Commander - a well deserved victory after a good tussle.

                            Thought I might just sneak second coming to the last!!

                            And huge thanks toDiamond Geezer - it's been terrific fun.

                            Good luck in the semis IC.

                            Comment


                            • Cheers nortons, tbf that was all to play for right to the line - as you say, a good tussle.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by nortonscoin200 View Post
                                Well played Imperial Commander - a well deserved victory after a good tussle.

                                Thought I might just sneak second coming to the last!!

                                And huge thanks toDiamond Geezer - it's been terrific fun.

                                Good luck in the semis IC.
                                is your game over ?
                                there's a non runner in the next

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X