Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Who is the best tipster on Fat Jockey ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Diamond Geezer
    replied

Leave a comment:

• ryanh97
    replied
    Before I get onto my selections, I want to say a big thanks do Diamond Geezer and also to MoM for running these 2 competitions, I know first hand the effort that goes in so it's much appreciated. I genuinely didn't expect to get this far, and it doesn't really matter for me who wins, something much more important has happened with this competition, which is lighting up a very dark month or so. It's been fantastic craic every Saturday and has made some dull cards very enjoyable. We've seen the sheer number of posts in the 'I'm Struggling' thread and I feel this competition may have lifted a few people up. So thanks again DG and MoM

Part of me hopes I don't win now, I've run out of things to say in a victory speech

1.10 - Global Equity (Razzle Dazzle Love)
    1.40 - Quilixilos (Youmdor)
    2.10 - Appreciate It (Ballyadam)
    2.40 - Pure Genius (Damalisque)
    3.10 - Monkfish (Latest Exhibition)
    3.40 - Minella Indo (Delta Work)
    4.10 - Crossed my Mind (Off you go)
    4.40 - Brandy Love (Take Tea)

​​​​​​Good luck BC. I might back all yours and then if you win I'm happy anyway
    ​​​

Leave a comment:

• BigChaang
    replied
    Right Ho !! .... B.C ... Leopardstown...
    .................................................. ......... 1-10 - Lady Breffini ..... ( Tellmesomethinggirl ) .
    1-40 - Quilixios ...... ( Youmdor ) .
    2-10 - Appreciate It ...... ( Blue Lord ) .
    2-40 - Damalisque ..... ( Unexpected Depth ) .
    3-10 - Monkfish ..... ( Latest Exhibition ).
    3-40 - Minella Indo .... ( Kemboy ) .
    4-10 - Farclas ....... ( Minella Times ) .
    4-40 - Brandy Love ... ( Take Tea ).
    ........... Best of Luck to you Ryan . I'm not as confident today as yesterday . just hope the h/caps don't let me down .
    Last edited by BigChaang; 7 February 2021, 04:57 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Quevega
    replied
    Originally posted by BigChaang View Post

Quevega , I'll wear my victory today as a Badge of pride , I know your a good judge of a horse .
    ................ I honestly thought you'd wallop me today . I thought it would hinge on a handicap and i was right .
    And in answer to your question , i did a L. 63 on my selections today without Pont Aven . So Happy Day's. ( screenshot sent to the Big Cheese ) .
    Anyway , No time for sentimentality , I need to pick my hosses for tomorrow ,.... , All the Best Ryan for tomorrow .
    May the Best Fat Jockey Win ......... , and Thank's again to Diamond Geezer .....
    BIG KERCHAANG.

I expect nothing more than for you to go through the card tomorrow and cement yourself as the legend you've always been.
    Aside from being in Lobos's class in week 1 you've scored really well and I hope you've made it pay in other weeks too.

And Ryan, Good luck sir, I still owe you a bottle of bubbly (it might have to wait till 2022) but your scoring has been very consistent and it looks like fucking about with computers is perhaps not your best attribute.

Good luck fellas.
    And well done NC

and thankyou Diamond Geezer (most apt name on the forum)

Leave a comment:

• BigChaang
    replied
    Thank's Norton's ....

Leave a comment:

• ComplyOrDie
    replied

Quevega , I'll wear my victory today as a Badge of pride , I know your a good judge of a horse .
    ................ I honestly thought you'd wallop me today . I thought it would hinge on a handicap and i was right .
    And in answer to your question , i did a L. 63 on my selections today without Pont Aven . So Happy Day's. ( screenshot sent to the Big Cheese ) .
    Anyway , No time for sentimentality , I need to pick my hosses for tomorrow ,.... , All the Best Ryan for tomorrow .
    May the Best Fat Jockey Win ......... , and Thank's again to Diamond Geezer .....
    Yeah, congrats on the win and the L63, well played

Leave a comment:

• nortonscoin200
    replied

Wow, wow, absolutely awesome BC...very well done and good luck tomorrow.

Leave a comment:

• BigChaang
    replied
    Originally posted by Quevega View Post
    Absolutely stunning performance Big C.
    Hope you put yours in one of your multiples

Leave a comment:

• The King Pimm
    replied
    Well done BC and Ryan, two great semi finals and an epic final awaits

Leave a comment:

• ComplyOrDie
    replied
    Originally posted by Kevloaf View Post
    All 4 of you Kilcruit in the bumper.
    All 4 of you Honeysuckle in the ICH.
    All 4 of you Chacun Pour Soi.
    All 4 of you Energumene.

...and people are calling for the winner to get to be a captain in the yankee's?

Seems they were right to all be on them 4 then

Leave a comment:

• Kevloaf
    replied
    Some day for BigChaang
    I've seen the lucky63 he had today....

Leave a comment:

• Diamond Geezer
    replied
    Final scores

So we have our finalists, good luck tomorrow Big Chaang and ryanh97 and well done to Quevega and nortonscoin200 for getting this far.

Leave a comment:

• nortonscoin200
    replied
    Originally posted by ryanh97 View Post

Seeing BigChaang mop up doesn't fill me with confidence.

Diamond Geezer do you know who the top point scorers are over the whole competition? Don't worry if you haven't got the numbers to hand!!
    The total points are included it in the semi-final form guide I posted a few days ago - in the guise of each person's rating.

Leave a comment:

• Diamond Geezer
    replied
    I could work it out but not time at minute doing competitions elsewhere as well

Leave a comment:

• ryanh97
    replied
    Originally posted by nortonscoin200 View Post

Bloody hell, I would - be running round the garden whooping with delight.

Seeing BigChaang mop up doesn't fill me with confidence.

Diamond Geezer do you know who the top point scorers are over the whole competition? Don't worry if you haven't got the numbers to hand!!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X