Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Cheltenham Festival Preview Nights 2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BigChaang View Post
    I think it's a Case of The Good , the Bad and the ugly here.
    Monday , I couldn't get any sound , but the Forum updates made it Very Comical.
    Last night I watched the A.T.R preview ... Bad .... in places .
    And it sound's like the one in London was a Freaking Nightmare like last year!.
    Roll on Next Tuesday..
    Yeh Unibet one was dog shit. The ATR one turned into the Matt Chapman show and the sound was wrong for most of the Betfair one with a rude audience last night

Comment

• yep iirc needs to improve jumping . was better lto ..big field ...u know how he is

Comment

• Originally posted by stewie25 View Post
        Did Joseph give a mention to Tower Bridge in the Close Bros on Day 1? Interesting profile for the race.
        as above presed wrong button

Comment

• Originally posted by Istabraq View Post
          Yep, spot on.
          But you’ll be surprised at the number of people who not only love the sound of their own voice but think they either know more than the panelists or that everyone else in the room would prefer to listen to them than champion trainers/jockeys....
          Sounds like a description of Matt Chapman

Comment

• Originally posted by The Don View Post
            Anything from PN on Pic or Ask for Glory?
            I would be more optimistic pic shows but ask for glory unlikely - just my read on it

Comment

• Originally posted by Old Vic View Post
              I would be more optimistic pic shows but ask for glory unlikely - just my read on it
              Ask for glory will probably run. The owner lives next door and is his landlord.
              https://scooby91horseracingtips.com/
              Use code "FJ" in your sign up name for bonus content!

Comment

• ...one i’ve taken from the last few Preview Nights is Canardier. Both Barry Geraghty and Gary O’Brien gave it a passing mention. Not exactly sure where it might end up as it has multiple entries.
                Last edited by Eggs; 7 March 2019, 06:21 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scooby91 View Post
                  Ask for glory will probably run. The owner lives next door and is his landlord.
                  It’s Paul Barber that doesn’t want to run mate, the other owner does

Comment

• Originally posted by Eggs View Post
                    ...one i’ve taken from the last few Preview Nights is Canardier. Both Barry Geraghty and Gary O’Brien gave it a passing mention. Not exactly sure where it might end up as it has multiple entries.
                    Coral/M.Pipe? I don't mind either eggs.

Comment

• Originally posted by stewie25 View Post
                      Did Joseph give a mention to Tower Bridge in the Close Bros on Day 1? Interesting profile for the race.
                      No stewie, but he did give a mention to Thermistocles

Comment

• Originally posted by doctorwu View Post
                        No stewie, but he did give a mention to Thermistocles
                        Joseph did mention tower bridge but don't recall which race.

Comment

• Seems to be some consistency in the picks at the preview nights. Could prove gold dust or a complete flop on that basis.

Comment

• Pretty sure Canardier goes for the Coral cup., and Tower bridge in the Close bros.

Comment

• Originally posted by BigChaang View Post
                              Pretty sure Canardier goes for the Coral cup., and Tower bridge in the Close bros.
                              That’s how I understood it but Canardier is borderline to make the cut...

Comment

• Originally posted by Istabraq View Post
                                That’s how I understood it but Canardier is borderline to make the cut...
                                I think he'll get in both. He's shorter for the M.Pipe

Comment

Working...
                                X