Cheltenham Festival Price Boosts
Sat, Mar 7th, 2015
A thirty second round up of the best Cheltenham Festival Offers:
There is arguably a lack of imagination here with almost all the Cheltenham Festival offers being focused on the Willie Mullins - Ruby Walsh trainer jockey combo.
They do have a remarkably strong hand on the first day of the festival and with one Walsh Mullins winner on Day One you can turn an initial £25 of cash into a £140 betting fund by Tuesday evening.
Here is one plan of action:
1. Open a RaceBets account on this link and place £5 on Ruby Walsh using the RUBY7 code to have a winner on Day 1 at 7/1.
Ruby wins and £5 becomes a £40 betting bank.
2. Open a Coral Account and place £5 on Ruby to have a winner anytime during the week at 5/1
A Ruby winner gives us a £30 betting fund,
3. Get a Red32 account here and place £10 on Willie Mullins to train a winner on Day 1 at 3/1.
Willie has even more chances than Ruby and that £10 becomes another £40 betting bank.
4. Get a Bet Victor account and place £5 on Willie Mullins to train a winner on Day 1 at 6/1.
This should give us another betting pool of £30 comes Tuesday evening.
then for Wednesday to Friday
5. Check out the Fat Jockey Cheltenham Festival forum for tips, news and even more Cheltenham Festival offers.<< Back to Racing Headlines