2015 Kingwell Hurdle Trends
Thu, Feb 12th, 2015
The Kingwell Hurdle run over 2 miles at Wincanton in mid February is one of the last Champion Hurdle trials before the Cheltenham Festival. Katchit was the last horse to double up in both races.
The race has Grade 2 status and the roll of honour features a host of famous horses including Desert Orchid, Floyd,Hors La Loi III, Alderbrook, Azertuiop and Inglis Drever.
Sign of a Victory and Irving like the two main 2015 contenders with Champion Hurdle hopes.
Kingwell Hurdle Trends
- 5 and 6 year olds have won 6 of the last 9
- 6 winning favourites since 2005
- 8 of the last 9 won by first two in the betting
- 3 wins from last 7 for AP McCoy
- Alan King has trained 2 of the last 6 winners
- Last 7 winners rated 147+
Kingwell Hurdle Winners 2005-2014
Cheltenham Festival Race Stats and Trends
<< Back to Racing Headlines