Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

2019 Grand National

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Based on Gordon Elliotts stable tour comments. I'm going to add Monbeg notorious to my collection .
    50-1 with coral. in case Tiger roll doesn't show.

Comment

Mentioned in Warren Greatrex stable tour today , Missed approach , hoping to go for the National .

Comment

Originally posted by BigChaang View Post
        Mentioned in Warren Greatrex stable tour today , Missed approach , hoping to go for the National .
        Haven’t seen that but glad to hear it !

Comment

Already looking at Rathvinden for this.

Comment

UTPT is 66/1 on Willie Hill, bigger than the exchanges so I’ll be putting down a unit or two on him soon.

Biggest regret is not having more than £5 on Tiger Roll at 70/1 so I won’t be making that mistake again

Comment

Originally posted by Kevloaf View Post
              First bet for the Grand National - based purely on the comments from Kevin Blake on the Final Furlong Podcast.... that Eddie O'Leary confirmed Don Poli is very much back in training and in answer to him being a Grand NAtional horse... he 'very well could be'

50/1 for a horse I know will stay the trip and has the class to compete (as a previous RSA winner and 3rd in a Gold Cup) - I just cannot resist!

2.5 pts e/w (5 places with 365).... I am excited already!
              PaddyPower are 66/1 for Don Poli.

Are they mental.

Comment

PaddyPower are 66/1 for Don Poli.

Are they mental.
                I'm going to keep checking for a price boost. They've could easily boost him to 100/1+ if my recent boosts are anything to go by.

Comment

Originally posted by Faugheen_Machine View Post
                  I'm going to keep checking for a price boost. They've could easily boost him to 100/1+ if my recent boosts are anything to go by.
                  Just checked and I can have £12.54 ew at 150/1

Comment

Now that's what i call a bet !.

Comment

Why don't I get these boosts?!

That's the best bet I've ever seen

Comment

Talking of PP boosts. I’m a huge TR fan but carrying the inevitable big weight had discounted him from next years running....however, with a boost he’s now 50/1 on PP...that is tempting me. Someone tell me to give my head a wobble.

Comment

Originally posted by Garrison Savannah View Post
                          Talking of PP boosts. I’m a huge TR fan but carrying the inevitable big weight had discounted him from next years running....however, with a boost he’s now 50/1 on PP...that is tempting me. Someone tell me to give my head a wobble.
                          I Love Tiger Roll G.S , and definitely like him for the Cross country at the Festival, But I'm just not sure about repeating
                          what he did last season. 50-1 though is decent odds for a G.N winner .

Comment

Twenty-eight remain in the Becher at the five-day stage, with Don Poli heading the weights. Trainer Gordon Elliott said: "The plan is for Don Poli and Noble Endeavor to run in the Becher.

"I've been dying to run Don Poli for ages now as he's in great form, but the ground has been against him and he's needed the rain to arrive."

Comment

Why don't I get these boosts?!

That's the best bet I've ever seen
                              Not sure why I get them Kev but they have started giving me a boost of I bet £10 in a certain football game. They seem to be doing it to lose a maximum of £2k for my account.

Comment

Bit annoyed there was a word for Abolitionist in the RP today, been hoping he would be under the radar and nothing spoken about him

Comment

Working...
                                X