Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Pertemps Network Final 2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whos likely to ride First Assignment Scudamore or O'brien

Comment

• Originally posted by ryanh97 View Post
      Whos likely to ride First Assignment Scudamore or O'brien
      It could depend on whether Champers On Ice sneaks in or not. If said horse does then Scu will probably ride him.

Comment

• Originally posted by doctorwu View Post
        Not Many Left pulled from the Coral Cup. Does he go Pertemps after all?????????
        Do you still fancy Not Many left Doc ??, Thinking of having another bet on him , or First assignment.

Comment

• The outsider of the lot, Tobefair is 66/1

Finished 2L second to the current 2nd favourite (Samburu Shujaa) giving him 3 lbs and he meets him on level weights tomorrow.

In 2017, Tobefair went off 10/1 for the Pertemps and flopped behind Presenting Percy.

The 'record' of horses that have previously been fav (or short prices) for races at the Festival, then coming back is a profitable one (William Henry in the Coral Cup being a very recent example). They seem to be completely dismissed, yet we can very safely assume this has been a long term plan, and at one stage, there was enough in his favour to be nearly fav...

If nothing else, he's well in with the second fav.... I can't resist a bet at 66/1 despite having a nice looking hand already.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevloaf View Post
            The outsider of the lot, Tobefair is 66/1

Finished 2L second to the current 2nd favourite (Samburu Shujaa) giving him 3 lbs and he meets him on level weights tomorrow.

In 2017, Tobefair went off 10/1 for the Pertemps and flopped behind Presenting Percy.

The 'record' of horses that have previously been fav (or short prices) for races at the Festival, then coming back is a profitable one (William Henry in the Coral Cup being a very recent example). They seem to be completely dismissed, yet we can very safely assume this has been a long term plan, and at one stage, there was enough in his favour to be nearly fav...

If nothing else, he's well in with the second fav.... I can't resist a bet at 66/1 despite having a nice looking hand already.
            That theory worked for me today on William Henry so happy to give Tobefair another go too Kev

Comment

• Originally posted by The King Pimm View Post
              That theory worked for me today on William Henry so happy to give Tobefair another go too Kev
              Not a handicap, but Sam Spinner was fav for the Stayers last season and is 50/1 tomorrow.

Comment

• Unbelievable.
                Couldnt have met more trouble in running. Magic from Barry

Comment

The outsider of the lot, Tobefair is 66/1

Thank you for the heads up, what a shout

Comment

• Nice shout on the 2nd kev

Comment

• Great shout, Kev.

Missed both of those, lol.

Comment

• Cracking shout that Kev!

Comment

• That has blown my mind. Was slow at every hurdle, found loads of trouble in running then pops the last and wins easy. Absolute monster

Comment

• Originally posted by doctorwu View Post
                            ?????????????? Good luck with SDB.

Don't think Not Many Left runs here sadly, the trainer states he goes Coral Cup. After the weights they may well revert back to this race???

For what its worth my 3 are as follows:

Thermistocles 50s,40s,25s (my ew nap of the festival. Ive waited for this to get in from the moment it qualified in3rd)
                            Walk To Freedom 25s (less happy with his mark)
                            Culture De Sivola 37s, 25s
                            Okay - so I was wrong about the price

Comment

• Originally posted by ComplyOrDie View Post
                              Cracking shout that Kev!
                              Cheers.... the theory worked pretty well this week so far...

Tobefair, Sam Spinner and of course, William Henry.

Comment

Cheers.... the theory worked pretty well this week so far...

Tobefair, Sam Spinner and of course, William Henry.
                                Does Might bite meet this criteria?

Comment

Working...
                                X