Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Cheltenham Handicap Shortlists

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Scooby91 View Post
    If anyone has a spare 2 mins to add him to the WH any race market. I would be grateful. As they won't add anything for me anymore. And they make the odd mistake.

He'd be close to fav for the martin pipe if he snook in/ same coral cup.
    Same for the pertempts if they qualify him as planned.

up @ 16/1!

Comment

• Originally posted by jack1092 View Post
      up @ 16/1!
      Thank you.
      https://scooby91horseracingtips.com/
      Use code "FJ" in your sign up name for bonus content!

Comment

• Early doors is 145 OR UK mark.
        So he would get in the martin pipe too.

Comment

• De plotting shed off a mark off a mark of 141 would interest me too. If he was to line up in one of the handicap hurdles

His chase mark would be of interest too. In a weaker race like the Kim Muir or off a light weight in the plate.
          Last edited by Scooby91; 12 February 2019, 07:27 AM.

Comment

• Wrong thread!

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevloaf View Post
              You ready to elaborate on this yet doc?

Just swept the forum to see if mentioned... you've said this, and VF has said he's perhaps a little too exposed in the Close Bros thread...

Just looking at him myself, rated 145 - wondering whether he sets the standard.

Kev,
              Ive got nothing solid for this race yet I'm afraid. Im on holiday but plan to look at this race in detail at the weekend.
              This is where I'll start:
              Best RPR over 3 miles, not older than 8, Novice, or 2nd season novice, previous festival form.

Comment

• No entries for Glenloe at either Navan or Gowran for the weekend.

Will be getting a little dicey in getting that third and final run into him now with the clock ticking at 4 weeks today

Comment

• Le Breuil fits all of the above if you count the Ladbrokes @Newbury 3miles???

Comment

• As does The Worlds End.

So thats a start. Any fancies for you Kev???

Comment

• Glenloe into 8/1 favourite for the Kim Muir with 365 now they’ve gone NRNB

Comment

• Come on Gordon you know it makes sense...

Comment

• Originally posted by doctorwu View Post
                          As does The Worlds End.

So thats a start. Any fancies for you Kev???
                          Coo Star Sivola at 45/1 and 40/1
                          Talkischeap 25/1 (although will probably cash out for full stake)
                          The Worlds End (any race) 28/1

So no, not really - I don't like Give Me A Copper or Beware The Bear.

As you well know, I do not follow the stats blindly, however the highest RPR in a 3 mile chase did stick with me - but didn't Coo Star Sivola blow that up last year thinking about it?

Comment

• Originally posted by Innoko View Post
                            Come on Gordon you know it makes sense...
                            Needs another run yet. Before they can think about it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scooby91 View Post
                              Needs another run yet. Before they can think about it.
                              Handicap entries next week, with weights out the following week. I wonder if he had a slight setback as last weekend would have looked to be an ideal opportunity to get a handicap mark.

Comment

• Forgive my lack of understanding, while I know he needs another run, must that be before the entry stage? Or when the weights are out?

Comment

Working...
                                X