Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Fred Winter 2018

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cwright23 View Post
    Scoob you have a vast knowledge on these French recruits and working out there form, if you were spending my tenner.. who would you have it on?
    Nrnb pesk ebrel ew bog.
    https://scooby91horseracingtips.com/
    Use code "FJ" in your sign up name for bonus content!

Comment

Originally posted by Scooby91 View Post
      Nrnb pesk ebrel ew bog.
      He isn't quoted for this race.

50s Triumph ?

Comment

Originally posted by Kevloaf View Post
        He isn't quoted for this race.

50s Triumph ?
        I thought we were in the triumph thread apologies. Would be a good one to add though.

Fred winter

If it was ellimays target as soon as her profile on racing post changes upon entry I think she'd go very short.

Ellimay
        Pesk ebrel
        And split stakes nrnb. Should be big prices due to lack of knowledge around those horses.
        Last edited by Scooby91; 11 February 2018, 11:09 AM.

Comment

Scooby with Collateral form over the last year...

Malaya beat whetstone and whestone has had Elimay well held in 3 races.

Would you say that Malaya is just rubbish over hurdles or Ellimay has improved from it?

I try to read into the french form but quite often see it blown out of the window. Style de garde as an example having beaten We Have a Dream yet form over here i would have WHAD well clear...

Comment

Originally posted by lukemouaj View Post
            Scooby with Collateral form over the last year...

Malaya beat whetstone and whestone has had Elimay well held in 3 races.

Would you say that Malaya is just rubbish over hurdles or Ellimay has improved from it?

I try to read into the french form but quite often see it blown out of the window. Style de garde as an example having beaten We Have a Dream yet form over here i would have WHAD well clear...
            Malaya completely stumps me. My guess is possibly like vision des flos. That She was extremely fit and very much trained with a sale in mind.

Elimay is progressive and has gone through the ranks since her run in the same race as stormy ireland.
            One thing you may not know about stormy ireland she seemed ungenuine and a bit of a bridle merchant in France. Obviously Willie is a master and she's had plenty of time.
            Last edited by Scooby91; 11 February 2018, 12:58 PM.

Comment

Fair enough, could be well right there. Still think there are quite a few horses who will drop out of Triumph Entries and be redirected to this.

The likes of Pesk Ebrell with a run and into this off a reasonable mark. But for now as you say Willir is a Master but he would know who is better and i have a feeling he thinks Mr Adjdicator is slightly better. At least i do, he put the time up on the clock.

Could anyone explain the dramatic cut in price for Redicean... i get that he looked impressive but... did he beat much? 8's for triimph and 14's for this? :S

Im more of a form on the book that visually impressive on a TV screen ��

Comment

Originally posted by lukemouaj View Post
                Fair enough, could be well right there. Still think there are quite a few horses who will drop out of Triumph Entries and be redirected to this.

The likes of Pesk Ebrell with a run and into this off a reasonable mark. But for now as you say Willir is a Master but he would know who is better and i have a feeling he thinks Mr Adjdicator is slightly better. At least i do, he put the time up on the clock.

Could anyone explain the dramatic cut in price for Redicean... i get that he looked impressive but... did he beat much? 8's for triimph and 14's for this? :S

Im more of a form on the book that visually impressive on a TV screen ��
                Redicean has beat very little and thats Plain and simple to see in the form book. I must admit i havent watched any of his races thus far. Because I haven't considered the races themselves worth watching in context to the triumph.

Comment

Grand Sancy Scooby? Two runs to date for Nicholls? Thoughts

Comment

Originally posted by paz247 View Post
                    Grand Sancy Scooby? Two runs to date for Nicholls? Thoughts

Needed some experience then Got stuffed in his bumper, but in hindsight he was beaten by Acey Milan. Hes not one id have on my mind for this tbh but hes gone an interesting route so far.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scooby91 View Post
                      Needed some experience then Got stuffed in his bumper, but in hindsight he was beaten by Acey Milan. Hes not one id have on my mind for this tbh but hes gone an interesting route so far.
                      Nicholls seems to target this now? Any worries Sao has not run?

Comment

• Act of Valour 136

Comment

• Originally posted by jono View Post
                          Act of Valour 136
                          Brilliant news. Couldn't have asked for much better. This fella at 40/1 is one of my favourites of all my bets

Comment

• Originally posted by jono View Post
                            Act of Valour 136
                            Originally posted by Can't Catch Me View Post
                            Brilliant news. Couldn't have asked for much better. This fella at 40/1 is one of my favourites of all my bets
                            Thart seems very fair on the run begins We have A Dream ... shaped better than the bare result IMO

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevloaf View Post
                              Thart seems very fair on the run begins We have A Dream ... shaped better than the bare result IMO
                              .....and PFN's record in this race is unparalleled. I'm going to have some of the 20/1.

Comment

• Redicean 137. Think he would have a fair chance in this race off that mark. They must be tempted with this over the Triumph now?

Comment

Working...
                                X