Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Video Replays

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Video Replays

Is anyone else having the same trouble as myself in viewing video replays?

I used to use betfair but it seems for the racing uk tracks the video replays are no longer available? Also on sporting life, when i click on a horse to view the form it says 'horse not found'.

Originally posted by Unexposed View Post
    Is anyone else having the same trouble as myself in viewing video replays?

I used to use betfair but it seems for the racing uk tracks the video replays are no longer available? Also on sporting life, when i click on a horse to view the form it says 'horse not found'.
    shameless bump.

Is noone else having any issues?

Comment

Sporting Life works fine for me.

Comment

If you’re doing this from an i phone you might get re-directed to a Sky help page, this I’m told is because some Sky data is not compatible when i phone do their updates.
        Someone far cleverer than me will be able to explain better but I have to use the laptop if I want to watch replays...

Comment

Thank you all for the replies. I've found that with sportinglife if i refresh a few times i am able to view the replays

Comment

I was unable to watch on Sporting life via safari but no issues via Google chrome

Comment

You need to download the sporting life app to bypass the Sky bet help page issue

Comment

Working...
              X