Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Ballymore Novice Hurdle 2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No , be Supreme , where i'm sitting on my 20-1 . ... i.m.d.

Comment

• Originally posted by quevega View Post
      If he wins in a classy fashion today, I'd doubt the bartlett would be considered.
      Really q? I think there is a decent chance myself even though i dont want it to happen. 2m4f at Navan in this ground takes some getting. JP has plenty for the Supreme and the Ballymore and GE has Abacadabras for the Supreme and EA for the Ballymore. Cold give them both a nice solution? JP is also open to sending a decent one here.

Its quite possible AD is GE's second best novice. Would he run his two best against each other?

Comment

• Originally posted by BigChaang View Post
        Was on Racing tv - latest news today Charlie.
        Thanks, found it - https://www.racingtv.com/news/elliot...-turn-at-navan

Gordon did an interview after AD win at Navan and ruled out going up. I’d be very surprised if it wasn’t here or supreme.

Comment

• Originally posted by charlie View Post
          Thanks, found it - https://www.racingtv.com/news/elliot...-turn-at-navan

Gordon did an interview after AD win at Navan and ruled out going up. I’d be very surprised if it wasn’t here or supreme.
          Hope you are right charlie!

Comment

• It would be fantastic for me if Sixshooter wins, AD looks fantastic but is then outstayed and Latest Exhibition stays on for a close up 3rd

However the drift on Sixshooter would suggest AD will be comfortable

Comment

• Think there are plenty of us hoping to see Latest Exhibition power up the hill and through the line HF! And make a mockery of the 66/1 for the AB

Comment

• Originally posted by Can't Catch Me View Post
                Really q? I think there is a decent chance myself even though i dont want it to happen. 2m4f at Navan in this ground takes some getting. JP has plenty for the Supreme and the Ballymore and GE has Abacadabras for the Supreme and EA for the Ballymore. Cold give them both a nice solution? JP is also open to sending a decent one here.

Its quite possible AD is GE's second best novice. Would he run his two best against each other?
                It's quite possible he's Elliot's best novice, who knows!

Personally doubt the AB will be on their radar either

Comment

Think there are plenty of us hoping to see Latest Exhibition power up the hill and through the line HF! And make a mockery of the 66/1 for the AB
                  I would love that!

Comment

• Interesting stuff guys. I too 100% want AD in Ballymore but I spent a long time trying to get into JP and Gordon's head and shuffle their pack accordingly, taking the view Envoi also goes here, and came up with the result I posted earlier. Of course, if Envoi goes Supreme, then the pack could be shuffled differently. Try shuffling them yourselves, it's fcuking hard, almost as bad a job as Lee Johnson has picking my Bristol City team!

Comment

• Quote from GE
                      “The trip is fine, but you could easily go up in trip or come back with him as he is a very versatile horse – we are lucky to have him.”

Paves the way for the AB hopefully!!!

Comment

depends on how it all settles down after dublin.
                        Just don't think you send a classy horse to the Bartlett myself.

Abacadabras might not end up his No1 for the supreme either.
                        The JP thing is different this year as he has over half a dozen getting talked up, and a few others that might be just as good like Janadil and so on. If they all keep winning well, then we may have a couple in each anyway.

Comment

• One thing I will pass on after trying to figure where all of Mullins and Elliots Novices will end up is that only 1 horse we have seen so far, IMHO and with my astute AP betting head on, is guaranteed IMHO to run in just one race only.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lobos View Post
                            One thing I will pass on after trying to figure where all of Mullins and Elliots Novices will end up is that only 1 horse we have seen so far, IMHO and with my astute AP betting head on, is guaranteed IMHO to run in just one race only.
                            Honeysuckle - Champion Hurdle, after winning Irish Champion by 5 lengths.

Comment

• Originally posted by quevega View Post
                              Honeysuckle - Champion Hurdle, after winning Irish Champion by 5 lengths.
                              Naughty......but wrong. Please stick to the Novice Hurdlers.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lobos View Post
                                Naughty......but wrong. Please stick to the Novice Hurdlers.
                                Appreciate wrong thread but surprised You’ve not suggested BDD for CH , after your Stayers posts

Comment

Working...
                                X