Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Betfair hurdle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Betfair hurdle

Al Dancer and Thomas Darby interesting entries for me.

Comment

Mr Le Cock ?

Comment

Originally posted by mayo View Post
        Mr Le Cock ?
        Looked well handicapped last time, or did you mean me ?

Comment

I'm getting an unhealthy fixation with this horse but I'm surprised Thomas Darby is available at 25/1 for this (28/1 boosted). I was so taken by his seasonal debut at Cheltenham when he flew up the hill, beating Elixir De Nutz by three lengths. He hasn't really gone on from that run but I'm certain the talent is there and can't believe he isn't well handicapped off 140.

An aside, Betfair and Paddy Power have him priced up at 10/1. Given that Olly Murphy is a Betfair ambassador, I'm fairly confident this must be the target given his price with them. They are certainly swerving him anyway.

Comment

Likie that angle. Worth a flyer at the price!

I also like Grand Sancy available at 16s. Ben Linfoot makes a good case on the SP podcast released today. (Well, he makes a case)

28/1 Thomas Darby
            18/1 Grand Sancy

added.
            Last edited by Kevloaf; 9 January 2019, 05:16 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevloaf View Post
              Likie that angle. Worth a flyer at the price!

I also like Grand Sancy available at 16s. Ben Linfoot makes a good case on the SP podcast released today. (Well, he makes a case)

28/1 Thomas Darby
              18/1 Grand Sancy

added.
              SP podcast? This is a new one to me Kev. What's it like?

Comment

Sorry, Sporting Life SL, not SP! haha

Comment

Originally posted by Kevloaf View Post
                  Sorry, Sporting Life SL, not SP! haha
                  Was thinking I'd been missing one.

I listened to the SL on way home from work tonight but was daydreaming and can hardly remember a thing that was said. I'll go back and listen to that part again as Grand Sancy is a horse I like, he'll make a chaser.

Comment

I am shocked that Jessica Harrington’s JETEZ is 33/1 for this. It’s got very progressice Irish Novice form, with 7lb claimer riding the last three times, and bolted up last time out.
                    136 Irish rating looks very attractive, if the UK handicapper agrees. Even if it’s a 140 UK rating, with the 7lb claim off he would be lower down in the weights, and I think he could be a cracking bet at these odds.
                    "Journeys to Glory, breathing in his head".

Comment

Originally posted by Hamptonfox View Post
                      I am shocked that Jessica Harrington’s JETEZ is 33/1 for this. It’s got very progressice Irish Novice form, with 7lb claimer riding the last three times, and bolted up last time out.
                      136 Irish rating looks very attractive, if the UK handicapper agrees. Even if it’s a 140 UK rating, with the 7lb claim off he would be lower down in the weights, and I think he could be a cracking bet at these odds.
                      Entered in the Moscow Flyer this weekend so that handicap mark might get blown out of the water. That would be my worry with him.

Comment

Originally posted by Hamptonfox View Post
                        Think it may be running in Moscow flyer this weekend. Which don't rule it out, but just in case you'd not factored

why did I not see that FM ? and turned myself into an echo

Comment

Originally posted by quevega View Post
                          Think it may be running in Moscow flyer this weekend. Which don't rule it out, but just in case you'd not factored

why did I not see that FM ? and turned myself into an echo
                          entered in Moscow flyer http://status.hri-ras.ie/rider-info....=009&YEAR=2019

Comment

Wonder if they’ll reschedule this or just scrap it this year

Comment

Originally posted by FaugheenTheMachine View Post
                              Wonder if they’ll reschedule this or just scrap it this year
                              hasnt been rescheduled before

Comment

Working...
                              X