Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Cheltenham 2018 Ante post bets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ryanh97 View Post
    Horrible news about Taquin Du Seuil. Rest in peace buddy
    What a big day performer he was, big blow for Jonjo whose stable is looking increasingly light on top drawer animals. Rumours in Ireland that Joseph O'Brien may be moving over to Jackdaws in the near future.

Comment

• Originally posted by SeanRock View Post
      What a big day performer he was, big blow for Jonjo whose stable is looking increasingly light on top drawer animals. Rumours in Ireland that Joseph O'Brien may be moving over to Jackdaws in the near future.
      Does that mean someone is going to suggest that Jonjo takes 'early retirement'?

Comment

• Gutted about Taquin Du Seuil.
        My first ever visit to Cheltenham was the Thursday in 2014.
        I backed him in the JLT (the first race), which he won.
        Backing the winner in my first race at the Fez got me hooked and he was always a special horse for me after that.

R.I.P.

Comment

• Defi Du Seuil @ 10.00 with BDA
          Unowhatimeanharry @ 11.00
          Un De Sceaux @ 3.50
          Apple's Shakira @ 4.00
          Willoughby Court @ 5.00 JLT
          Brain Power @ 11.00 Arkle
          Jer's Girl @ 11.00 without AJ
          Minella Rocco @ 15.00
          Goliath, 247 bets * £0.10 E/W

Comment

• Originally posted by SeanRock View Post
            I would be shocked if that happened. Joseph has been able to send out a Melbourne Cup winner from current yard and always had the impressions O'Briens are a very close family.

Comment

• I know most of you probably already know but heads up that gault is updated http://www.gaultstats.com/

Brillant stats

Comment

• Originally posted by mayo View Post
                I know most of you probably already know but heads up that gault is updated http://www.gaultstats.com/

Brillant stats
                Should be stickied....

Comment

• Great day's racing at Cheltenham yesterday. . Just seen on Racing post website , Tom segal - pricewise q & a ,. might please
                  a few here ,. and upset some too !. says C.O.C , A.J and B.D'air are the bankers.

Comment

• Originally posted by BigChaang View Post
                    Great day's racing at Cheltenham yesterday. . Just seen on Racing post website , Tom segal - pricewise q & a ,. might please
                    a few here ,. and upset some too !. says C.O.C , A.J and B.D'air are the bankers.
                    Not his biggest fan but he's called it right with that

Comment

• What do you guys who go to the festival do for food when you're there? I'm thinking of spending some of my winnings from yesterday on some club tickets for the Wednesday, however I can't bare the though of queuing for food with that amount of people

Comment

What do you guys who go to the festival do for food when you're there? I'm thinking of spending some of my winnings from yesterday on some club tickets for the Wednesday, however I can't bare the though of queuing for food with that amount of people
                        We get food in Cheltenham before walking up to the course. You don't really queue for food but you will get ripped off.

Comment

• Originally posted by Faugheen_Machine View Post
                          We get food in Cheltenham before walking up to the course. You don't really queue for food but you will get ripped off.
                          Id be driving down early in the morning so would probably just have something in the car before walking over to the course. Yeah, prices are horrendous, mate paid £9 for a steak sarnie yesterday - tough bit of steak between 2 thin slices of bread. Unbelieveable

Comment

What do you guys who go to the festival do for food when you're there? I'm thinking of spending some of my winnings from yesterday on some club tickets for the Wednesday, however I can't bare the though of queuing for food with that amount of people
                            If your'e going through the town ,there's 2 weatherspoons , breakfast for a fiver , keep you going all day .

Comment

• Originally posted by jono View Post
                              Not his biggest fan but he's called it right with that
                              Not mine either Jono , but he does like On The Blindside in the Ballymore too , so he's not all Bad !.

Comment

• Originally posted by BigChaang View Post
                                If your'e going through the town ,there's 2 weatherspoons , breakfast for a fiver , keep you going all day .
                                Not a bad shout that BC. Can you even get in the door in those during the Fes?

Comment

Working...
                                X