Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Stable Stars ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just joined the league. Love SS

Comment

Just wanted to say well done to anyone in the top 10,Really enjoying it.So to whoever wins take a bow.Lets hope for more players next time.

Comment

Who is winning Stable Stars?

I think everyone in here... should read and commit to this competition to "prove" we are more knowledgable (or luckier!) haha than 606!

Reflecting on the 2020 Cheltenham Festival and building up towards 2021. Threads on all major races including Gold Cup, Queen Mother and Champion Hurdle. Share early Cheltenham Festival Tips and check out our preview night reports.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevloaf View Post
          Who is winning Stable Stars?

I think everyone in here... should read and commit to this competition to "prove" we are more knowledgable (or luckier!) haha than 606!

http://www.fatjockey.com/forum/showt...ng-Competition
          Myself & FM have been going toe to toe the last few weeks Kev. Thought i was on for the monthly prize this month but bombed out this weekend bar Redicean

Comment

Originally posted by SeanRock View Post
            Myself & FM have been going toe to toe the last few weeks Kev. Thought i was on for the monthly prize this month but bombed out this weekend bar Redicean
            I need to have a good Cheltenham if I'm to stand a chance of passing you Sean. Are you winning your private league too?

Comment

That is brilliant!

Feel free to keep us updated, are you prepared for the festival?

Comment

Originally posted by Faugheen_Machine View Post
                I need to have a good Cheltenham if I'm to stand a chance of passing you Sean. Are you winning your private league too?
                Yeah its only a head to head but there a nice wager on it and more slagging than you can ever imagine haha

Comment

ITCF's was a big blow he was my biggest anti-post fancy and obviously the first leg of the anti post yankee...

I don't bet massive stakes have most of my fancies covered will utilise the sky offer too back Getabird, Samcro, WC & SI most likely.

You lads set up?
                  Last edited by SeanRock; 25 February 2018, 08:08 PM.

Comment

It looks to be a six runner race to see who lifts the title, with only 4 days to go.

Sean is 2nd and I'm in 5th. Who are the other members filling the top spots?

This is going right to the wire.

Comment

It looks to be a six runner race to see who lifts the title, with only 4 days to go.

I'm in 4th at the moment...
                      Looking at my remaining stable.... I think it's more of a 2 horse race...

Good luck all

Comment

I'v just got my nose in front today FM, have Penhill as captain tomorrow so if he bombs I’m in trouble. John is pulling a Willie Mullins style late challenge fair play to him! Your well equipped for he Champion Hurdle with Samcro as your star, Melon, Min & is Supa running there too?
                        Last edited by SeanRock; 25 April 2018, 08:25 PM.

Comment

I'v just got my nose in front today FM, have Penhill as captain tomorrow so if he bombs I’m in trouble. John is pulling a Willie Mullins style late challenge fair play to him! Your well equipped for he Champion Hurdle with Samcro as your star, Melon, Min & is Supa running there too?
                          I'm making a late run at it. I really need Penhill to do the business tomorrow, or at least Bacardys not to win, for me to get a decent lead in my other league.

I'll be disappointed if I don't have the winner of the Champion Hurdle

Comment

I'm making a late run at it. I really need Penhill to do the business tomorrow, or at least Bacardys not to win, for me to get a decent lead in my other league.

I'll be disappointed if I don't have the winner of the Champion Hurdle
                            Rightly so you’ve almost as many darts as Willie

Great that the FJ league is going to the wire hopefully means we’ve all had a fairly profitable year backing some of our picks. I’ve my cash on line head to head league as good as sewn up I think with one of our new members Luisgarciaisgod, the slagging rights are far more valuable however.

Comment

Keep us all updated

Comment

Good luck Sean. It's a head to head between you and John.

I can't beat you looking at our teams.

It's a great comp and more enjoyable than the old Tote Ten To Follow competition.

Comment

Working...
                                X