Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Albert Bartlett 2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by monkfish View Post
    Gordon Elliott in the Racing Post

Who are your big fancies from among the novice hurdle brigade?

Gordon Elliott: I like a couple of our own horses – Battleoverdoyen, who won a Grade 1 at Naas last month and who goes for the Ballymore, and Commander Of Fleet, who won a Grade 1 at Leopardstown last week. He goes for the Albert Bartlett.
    Cheers Monkfish

Comment

• Originally posted by Humble Pie View Post
      I’m looking to make a case against COF and finding it difficult, the deeper you delve the stronger COF looks.
      Only Rhinestone, who I may back against him. Already have Rockpoint at stupid price which I am happy to sit on.

Comment

• Sure Quevega, ill put them in their individual threads.

Comment

Sure Quevega, ill put them in their individual threads.
          thankyou sir

Comment

Gordon Elliott: I like a couple of our own horses – Battleoverdoyen, who won a Grade 1 at Naas last month and who goes for the Ballymore, and Commander Of Fleet, who won a Grade 1 at Leopardstown last week. He goes for the Albert Bartlett.
            Cheers
            That’ll do nicely

Comment

• I’m on COF any race from before the season started. I’ve got 5 points on him so delighted to see him go AB. Think he’s an out and out stayer but with a touch of class about him.

Comment

The double is still reasonably attractive in my opinion

Battleoverdoyen
                Commander Of Fleet

53/1?

Comment

• Tried to watch last year's race - Racing UK have only uploaded half the race on youtube. Greeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeat

Comment

• Originally posted by robith View Post
                    Tried to watch last year's race - Racing UK have only uploaded half the race on youtube. Greeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeat
                    Robith , you can watch full race replays on Sporting Life website if you just register under the 'my stable' tab. Once you have a logon you can then go to the results page for any race in the last 10 years or so to find a replay at the foot of the result page for that race. Alternatively you can search for a horse and navigate to the race through its form entries.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevloaf View Post
                      The double is still reasonably attractive in my opinion

Battleoverdoyen
                      Commander Of Fleet

53/1?
                      I’ve put that on for 1U

Not got BOD covered and this race lacks a standout

Comment

• Originally posted by robith View Post
                        Tried to watch last year's race - Racing UK have only uploaded half the race on youtube. Greeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeat
                        As Norton's who says but you can always watch Cheltenham replays on the website (as well as all of the other Jockey Club courses). Here's a link to that day's racing: https://www.thejockeyclub.co.uk/the-...ys/2018/03/16/

Comment

• Originally posted by Nortons who View Post
                          Robith , you can watch full race replays on Sporting Life website if you just register under the 'my stable' tab. Once you have a logon you can then go to the results page for any race in the last 10 years or so to find a replay at the foot of the result page for that race. Alternatively you can search for a horse and navigate to the race through its form entries.
                          Cheers mate. I was just on YouTube as I was watching some darts tutorial videos (lol) but much appreciated

Comment

• Originally posted by Bayoffreedom View Post
                            As Norton's who says but you can always watch Cheltenham replays on the website (as well as all of the other Jockey Club courses). Here's a link to that day's racing: https://www.thejockeyclub.co.uk/the-...ys/2018/03/16/
                            Very helpful, thank you very much.

I missed the AB live as I was in a meeting, hence why I'm refusing to work any day of this year's festival

Comment

• Decent enough that by Allaho

Comment

• managed to get 20s skybet

Comment

Working...
                                X