Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Ballymore Novice Hurdle 2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by thistlecracker View Post
    Does Allaho have an entry ? I know he was bought for quite big money if I remember rightly
    Yes plenty of entries. Was entered up all last week too but was balloted out.

He's a good horse.
    https://scooby91horseracingtips.com/
    Use code "FJ" in your sign up name for bonus content!

Comment

• Birchdale looking like swerving Balllymore. Who'd have thought it, eh?

Comment

• City Island was impressive there (although in a field he deserved to be)

Comment

• Originally posted by Vodkatini View Post
          Birchdale looking like swerving Balllymore. Who'd have thought it, eh?
          Based on what?

Comment

• Never mind, just seen the blog

Comment

• I know City Island didn't have a lot to beat there. Was that impressive though?

Comment

• Originally posted by Gem1304 View Post
                I know City Island didn't have a lot to beat there. Was that impressive though?
                He was alright... if you've already backed you wouldn't be put off?

If you hadn't backed him, you wouldn't have tried to back him on the back of that win at 1/5?

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevloaf View Post
                  He was alright... if you've already backed you wouldn't be put off?

If you hadn't backed him, you wouldn't have tried to back him on the back of that win at 1/5?
                  Was an awful race. His forms nothing good too . He's only shortened as he's a confirmed runner. In a field with very little confirmed runners.
                  https://scooby91horseracingtips.com/
                  Use code "FJ" in your sign up name for bonus content!

Comment

• Champ boosted to5/1 with hills for anyone who sees him as a banker or to top up .

Comment

• Originally posted by Outlaw View Post
                      Champ boosted to5/1 with hills for anyone who sees him as a banker or to top up .
                      cheers for that, boosted to 5.4 also.
                      there'll be a few on here sneakily have that one I reckon.
                      but won't admit to it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scooby91 View Post
                        Was an awful race. His forms nothing good too . He's only shortened as he's a confirmed runner. In a field with very little confirmed runners.
                        was given a high RPR of 145 for that win. Higher than battleoverdoyen and many others.
                        Not sure why, but suppose the time was decent due to the pacesetter.

Comment

• Originally posted by Outlaw View Post
                          Champ boosted to5/1 with hills for anyone who sees him as a banker or to top up .
                          Thanks for the post and mention, finally covered 👍 along with there standard boost 5.5’s probably the best I could hope for and won’t be bigger on the day 🙂

Comment

• Paddy power Stand out 6-1 for Klassical dream for this race Now .Everyone else double figures.

Comment

• Originally posted by BigChaang View Post
                              Paddy power Stand out 6-1 for Klassical dream for this race Now .Everyone else double figures.
                              Be gutted if they step him up for this.

Comment

• Originally posted by BigChaang View Post
                                Paddy power Stand out 6-1 for Klassical dream for this race Now .Everyone else double figures.
                                7/1 the same as he is for the Supreme.

Betfair (PP sister company) are 10/1 for the Ballymore (not NRNB) and 8/1 for the Supreme (again, not NRNB).

I can't remember the last time Mullins ran a Deloitte winner in the Ballymore, maybe someone would know.

Comment

Working...
                                X