Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Stayers Hurdle 2018

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jeez, I'm well off you guys, NC & UNWIMH have been split stakes of mine from day 1, built up a nice pot on them 2 and probably won't go on any 'cover' options until nearer to be honest.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevloaf View Post
      You don't know TNO doesn't stay 3 miles yet.... and I haven't backed either to be fair, and don't think I will for the time-being.

What are you seeing differently? I've just got a couple of others covered .... much closer to the time I'll lay off my stake on the ones I don't fancy..... that is the plan at this stage anyway
      I don't think the new one sees out 2 1/2 very well at all.
      Apple's jade aside.
      I see cilaos emery as an unlikely runner.
      I see let's dance as a likely runner.
      Vroum vroum unlikely yet possible can't leave he untouched at the price. Same as thistle crack.
      I really fancy supasundae ew.
      Couldn't have lami serge unless it came up very soft/ heavy then I would fancy him.
      I diddnt back lil Rockefeller at 33s so I can't back him now when he's done nothing that I diddnt already know.
      Nichols canyon leading player.
      Harry there or there abouts.
      Rightly or wrongly, i'd rule out everything else completely.

If anyones backed lil Rockefeller ew at 33s or 25s they've got a good bet there to be fair.

Yanworth and bacardys is give a solid chance to if they are back over hurdles. Likewise tin soldier who's made for this sort of race.

I'd be worried about penhill making this race.
      A while ago Tony bloom said he had a nasty injury that ruled j out of the Melbourne cup and he diddnt sound optimistic on the prognosis at all.
      Last edited by Scooby91; 6 December 2017, 09:11 PM.
      https://scooby91horseracingtips.com/
      Use code "FJ" in your sign up name for bonus content!

Comment

• Originally posted by Scooby91 View Post
        I don't think the new one sees out 2 1/2 very well at all.
        Apple's jade aside.
        I see cilaos emery as an unlikely runner.
        I see let's dance as a likely runner.
        Vroum vroum unlikely yet possible can't leave he untouched at the price. Same as thistle crack.
        I really fancy supasundae ew.
        Couldn't have lami serge unless it came up very soft/ heavy then I would fancy him.
        I diddnt back lil Rockefeller at 33s so I can't back him now when he's done nothing that I diddnt already know.
        Nichols canyon leading player.
        Harry there or there abouts.
        Rightly or wrongly, i'd rule out everything else completely.

If anyones backed lil Rockefeller ew at 33s or 25s they've got a good bet there to be fair.
        Not going to debate The New One as he really isn't on my mind - whether it be staying the trip OR having the class, answer is the same
        CE was on the exchanges obviously so happy enough to lose that stake.
        Let's Dance I actually think is rubbish. 2nd season novice beating novices in the Mares race last year I don't think counts for much... appreciate she stays but I couldn't see her being a factor in any race, but the Mullins stable tour did suggest OLGB is her target....and I can't have LD being better than VVM over any trip, so much happier to have VVM in the book at bigger prices.

I will not win if L'ami Serge wins. Supasundae I also added today! Managed to get Lil Rockerfeller at the 25s which is alright.

THe Worlds End at 25/1 might be an over-reaction, certainly can see him shortening again?

Comment

• Just added .
          La bague au roi 370.0
          She wants 3 miles. I do like her would get the mares allowance. Likely runner but wants a bit of cut.

Jers girl 340.0
          No chance of beating Apple's jade in the mares
          Gets the mares allowance her form reads well in relation to this race over a trip fluffed the last against la bague au roi last time over 3 miles.

Sutton place 330.0
          Had a set back about 5- 6 weeks ago. No idea if he's back in full work. If he's not back till end of January they might want to retain his novive status over fences and he'd have a cracking chance here.
          https://scooby91horseracingtips.com/
          Use code "FJ" in your sign up name for bonus content!

Comment

• Originally posted by Scooby91 View Post
            Just added .
            La bague au roi 370.0
            She wants 3 miles. I do like her would get the mares allowance. Likely runner but wants a bit of cut.

Jers girl 340.0
            No chance of beating Apple's jade in the mares
            Gets the mares allowance her form reads well in relation to this race over a trip fluffed the last against la bague au roi last time over 3 miles.

Sutton place 330.0
            Had a set back about 5- 6 weeks ago. No idea if he's back in full work. If he's not back till end of January they might want to retain his novive status over fences and he'd have a cracking chance here.
            Haha I backed Sutton Place about 5 minutes ago

Comment

• Anyone want to request Minella Awards to be added to the exchanges for this race on my behalf?

Comment

• Just a thought. If Apples Jade is '100% for the Mares', how come she was entered for the Long Walk Hurdle?

Comment

• Originally posted by archie View Post
                  Just a thought. If Apples Jade is '100% for the Mares', how come she was entered for the Long Walk Hurdle?
                  ...because there are races to win between now and March I'd suggest.

Certainly more likely to come here than the CH, but even if she won the Long Walk Hurdle, the Mares race will still be a G1 and STILL be easier?

Comment

Anyone want to request Minella Awards to be added to the exchanges for this race on my behalf?
                    Minella Awards 25/1 in the to win any race market with Hills Kev

Comment

• Originally posted by Robante View Post
                      Minella Awards 25/1 in the to win any race market with Hills Kev
                      Only as I read after he was pulled up the last day about him possibly going chasing

Comment

Only as I read after he was pulled up the last day about him possibly going chasing
                        Cheers Rob, hadn't seen that comment. Might not run at the festival if they do go novice chasing... owners prefer Punchestown don't they I remmeber being informed on here

Comment

Cheers Rob, hadn't seen that comment. Might not run at the festival if they do go novice chasing... owners prefer Punchestown don't they I remmeber being informed on here
                          I’m loving the win any race markets as you can start to get an interest in the handicap races as soon as you see certain horses being plotted. Can also give some cover - fancied movewiththetimes for the arkle early season but had him any race - doesn’t appear he’s quite making the grade but could turn out to be a lovely bet now if they aim him at a handicap where he’s likely to be one of the favourites

Comment

I’m loving the win any race markets as you can start to get an interest in the handicap races as soon as you see certain horses being plotted. Can also give some cover - fancied movewiththetimes for the arkle early season but had him any race - doesn’t appear he’s quite making the grade but could turn out to be a lovely bet now if they aim him at a handicap where he’s likely to be one of the favourites
                            Completely agree. I have made an effort to use the any race markets more this year and definitely will be again!

Comment

• NTD confirms this is the target for TNO, unless the big guns don't make the Champion Hurdle.

Got some 60+ on the exchanges

Comment

• Thistlecrack for this Race.

Comment

Working...
                                X