Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Kensland - Singles, Doubles & L15

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by quevega View Post
    Irish 2000 guineas

Phoenix of Spain - a big price considering the form lines with the two favourites.

Not sure a Spencer hold up ride at the Curragh will suit though, to be fair.
    Drawn 1 so no idea what he'll do.
    Romanised did come from the back last year and it is a race that can sometimes get a bit hot up front and suit a hold up running on type down the wide outside or a sneak up the rail.
    C Hills is 5/9 in last few days and all other runners placed, so thats a good sign.

Convinced myself now and will go each way I reckon - doesn't have to improve as much as some of the others from his 2yr old form.
    Well done guevega, excellent write up and selection.

Good luck.

Comment

• Single 4.45 Curragh. Ming

4lb lower turf mark than AW. Excellent claimer taking off another 5lb
      A bit disappointing on reappearance but possibly needed the run as he’s a big lad.
      Looks like he’ll improve further this year and he’s a nice price at 18/1

Comment

Irish 2000 guineas

Phoenix of Spain - a big price considering the form lines with the two favourites.

Romanised did come from the back last year and it is a race that can sometimes get a bit hot up front and suit a hold up running on type down the wide outside or a sneak up the rail.
        C Hills is 5/9 in last few days and all other runners placed, so thats a good sign.

Convinced myself now and will go each way I reckon - doesn't have to improve as much as some of the others from his 2yr old form.
        Cracking shout Q, cheers!

Comment

Irish 2000 guineas

Great call with this one. I followed you in after having another look at last years form

Comment

Irish 2000 guineas

Nicely done Q. Outstanding work

Comment

• Good call Q, didn’t realise he was 18/1!

Would have followed you in as a cover otherwise , although out furniture shopping so not only has the sofa cost me an arm and a leg it’s made me miss that cover bet and also Bataash.
              Nightmare of a day

Comment

Irish 2000 guineas

Excellent shout Q., Wish I'd looked on here earlier today, Had a Terrible punting day !

Comment

• cheers all,
                  did it far easier that I thought, and a spencer front running ride to boot.
                  Not sure about the form now as he looked a fair bit better than the rest. Not sure that can be correct, but we'll see.

Comment

• Fantastic result for you Quvega, I bottled PoS, once again I concentrated on the top 2 and didn't give the others a chance. Another lame Saturday betting for me

Comment

• Single - Dream Ascot. 5.00 Curragh
                      I think this one has the potential to be rated 100+
                      Not beaten far be some nice types in her 3rd start last year.
                      Good youngster takes off another 7lb from her official 87

Comment

• A couple of small bets in the 1000G for me. Dean Street Doll 130.0 and East 15/2. Keen to be against those at the head of the market.

Comment

• Aftertiming but had Zabeel Prince after someone on twitter showed the form of his last win over Forest Ranger et al.

Another impressive win today and must be one to watch for the rest of the season

Comment

• Windsor.

Double

1.35.Buridan... 2nd
                            3.05.Deputise... unpl
                            singles & double

Lucky 15

3.40.Celtic Manor... 1st. 1/1
                            4.50.Birch Grove.......1st. 9/4
                            5.25.Lethal Missile..... 1st. 11/4
                            4.15.Shareef Star.... 2nd

Good luck all.
                            Last edited by kensland; 27 May 2019, 04:42 PM.

Comment

• Redcar.

Double.

4.10.Thomas Cranmer... unpl
                              5.20.Mr Coco Bean... 1st
                              singles & double

Lucky 15

5.55.Muqarred
                              4.45.Juneau... unpl
                              3.35.Kallachy Warrior.. unpl
                              3.00.Tizwotitiz.. 3rd

Good luck all.
                              Last edited by kensland; 27 May 2019, 04:45 PM.

Comment

• Double

4.50.Redc.Boundary Lane
                                7.30.Balli.Tigris River
                                singles & double

Lucky 15

5.10.Leic.Starfighter
                                5.20.Redc.Northernpowerhouse
                                5.55.Redc.Who Told Jo Jo
                                3.40.Leic.Allegiant.

Good luck all.

Comment