Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

J.L.T Novices Chase 2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by delsie777 View Post
    Taken another 'Elliott flyer' and gone in for Champagne Classic at 40/1 eachway. As stated on another thread, I can see Hardline going to the 4 Miler and am therefore willing to gamble on CC coming here - at the price. Ran a great race on the comeback - just tired late but was tanking for most of the race and I think the intermediate trip will suit. Another who could end up single figures if he turns up in a small field.
    Sorry if this is getting boring but with the anticipated move for Champagne here, the 33's for Hardline in the 4 miler might well be in danger of disappearing too. I stress that this a true antepost bet and there is always the chance that things change and you're left cursing
    but if it works out the right way you will have some true value.

Comment

• 33/1 still for CC with BFSB though... that's the one you'd really want to see ducking Champagne Classic isn't it?!

Comment

• I have noticed DDS has been cut by at least 1 point by all firms since Friday, cuts were 0.5pts each time ... some have reduced by 1.5 points

Comment

• Further Blue for CC, best price with Bet Victor 25/1. A lot are going 12/1 so 40’s seems a steal now!

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevloaf View Post
            33/1 still for CC with BFSB though... that's the one you'd really want to see ducking Champagne Classic isn't it?!
            As pointed out, this has now gone to 16/1

Hope he does run here!

Comment

• Could end up being the forum gamble if all the triumph horses go by the wayside! That or the storyteller?!

Comment

• Originally posted by Stormez View Post
                Could end up being the forum gamble if all the triumph horses go by the wayside! That or the storyteller?!
                Yeah - but Champagne wont have to carry 12 stone!

Comment

• Originally posted by delsie777 View Post
                  Yeah - but Champagne wont have to carry 12 stone!
                  Thrown in

Comment

• I think giggy only really tend to have one runner in the 4 miler and it doesn't seems like its one of their classiest horses as they tend to go for other races like this. I Don't think the JLT is terribly strong this year, champagne classic's win over penhill is probably the best form on offer and he jumped great on debut......Gordon and giggy won this last year with a bit is stayer and I think they'll do the same with champagne classic this year.

Comment

• Originally posted by sprintersacren View Post
                      I think giggy only really tend to have one runner in the 4 miler and it doesn't seems like its one of their classiest horses as they tend to go for other races like this. I Don't think the JLT is terribly strong this year, champagne classic's win over penhill is probably the best form on offer and he jumped great on debut......Gordon and giggy won this last year with a bit is stayer and I think they'll do the same with champagne classic this year.
                      On breeding I thought Giggys 4-mile runner would be mortal. He has proved capable at shorter trips in top graded races, and bred to stay all day if stepped up in trip.
                      "Journeys to Glory, breathing in his head".

Comment

• Presuming Glen Forsa doesn't get his qualifying run for the Close Bros Handicap beforehand, could JLT be his aim? Prices vary from 16/1 up to 40/1 with William Hill

Comment

• Originally posted by Unseated Rider View Post
                          Presuming Glen Forsa doesn't get his qualifying run for the Close Bros Handicap beforehand, could JLT be his aim? Prices vary from 16/1 up to 40/1 with William Hill
                          Entered Saturday 1.30 HAY

Comment

• Ten Up Novices Chase: (Navan Sunday 3:25) entries

1 silk-2p Agent Boru 8 8 Thomas Gibney125
                            2 silk25- Any Second Now 53 c1 bf 7 T M Walsh142
                            3 silk3-p Blow By Blow 22 c2 8 Gordon Elliott142
                            4 silk1/3 Champagne Classic 22 8 Gordon Elliott
                            5 silk1-2 Chris's Dream 22 c1 bf 7 Henry De Bromhead
                            6 silk5-f Discorama 22 6 Paul Nolan
                            7 silk1-4 Gun Digger 36 7 Gordon Elliott139
                            8 silk4-p Moonshine Bay 22 d1 6 Mrs John Harrington138
                            9 silk5/p Rathnure Rebel 22 9 Noel Meade

Comment

• Originally posted by jono View Post
                              Ten Up Novices Chase: (Navan Sunday 3:25) entries

1 silk-2p Agent Boru 8 8 Thomas Gibney125
                              2 silk25- Any Second Now 53 c1 bf 7 T M Walsh142
                              3 silk3-p Blow By Blow 22 c2 8 Gordon Elliott142
                              4 silk1/3 Champagne Classic 22 8 Gordon Elliott
                              5 silk1-2 Chris's Dream 22 c1 bf 7 Henry De Bromhead
                              6 silk5-f Discorama 22 6 Paul Nolan
                              7 silk1-4 Gun Digger 36 7 Gordon Elliott139
                              8 silk4-p Moonshine Bay 22 d1 6 Mrs John Harrington138
                              9 silk5/p Rathnure Rebel 22 9 Noel Meade
                              big clue if champagne runs here
                              or at gowran over 2m 4f on saturday.

Comment

• Not entered at Gowran Quevega!

Comment

Working...
                                X