Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Sky Bets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Angels breath (supreme), cilaos emery (arkle), ok corral (Nhc), champ (ballymore), delta work (Rsa), tiger roll (x country), presenting percy (gold cup) - all to place. 50/1. Had that priced up have had the weekly 5er on it and some real cash

Comment

• Originally posted by Hurricane fly View Post
      Buveur D’air & Champ double boosted to 9/1

Not for me
      I actually took it, boosted to 12/1 though. Haven't had anything in either race yet so was more covering for that reason

Comment

• Not for me that one

I’ve only played two of the 5 so far. Hoping for an Altior and Paisley Park boosted double at some point

Comment

• Went for a yankee this week:
          - Champagne Platinum @ 14/1 for the Supreme
          - Cilaos Emery @ 5/1 for the Arkle
          - Champagne Classic @ 12/1 for the JLT
          - Epatante @ 4/1 for the Mares Novice

All four winning returns £4,210.65 off the free fiver.

Week 1 - Canadian: Next Destination (RSA) 12/1, Altior (CC) 6/4, Samcro (JLT) 4/1, Monalee (Ryanair) 14/1, Might Bite (GC) 6/1
          Week 2 - Altior, Laurina and Samcro to win any race at the 2019 Festival - 25/1
          Week 3 - Altior, Laurina and Samcro to win any race at the 2019 Festival - 25/1
          Week 4 - Altior, Laurina and Samcro to win any race at the 2019 Festival - 25/1
          Week 5 - Altior and Samcro to win any race at the 2019 Festival - 13/2
          Week 6 - September to win the 1000 Guineas & Epsom Oaks - 40/1
          Week 7 - Canadian: Without Parole (2000 Guineas) 12/1, Wild Allusion (1000 Guineas) 13/2, Enable (Coronation Cup) 4/7, September (Oaks) 8/1, Saxon Warrior (Derby) 3/1
          Week 8 - Nelson to win the Epsom Derby @ 14/1
          Week 9 - Trixie: Idaho (9/1 Coronation Cup), La Ti Dar (3/1 Oaks) and Young Rascal (10/1 Derby)
          Week 10 - Next Destination to win the RSA @ 10/1
          Week 11 - Edward Lewis @ 9/1 to win the Epsom Dash
          Week 12 - France, Germany and Brazil to win all three of their group matches each @ 20/1
          Week 13 - Double - Come On Come On @ 7/4 (8:20 Windsor) & Without Parole @ 11/4 (St James’ Palace Stakes) NRNB
          Week 14 - 3+ Royal Ascot winners for Wesley Ward @ 8/1
          Week 15 - Blow By Blow for the NH Chase @ 25/1
          Week 16 - Might Bite for the Gold Cup @ 5/1
          Week 17 - Altior and Samcro to win any race at the 2019 Festival @ 6/1
          Week 18 - Justin Rose each way (10 places) for The Open @ 14/1
          Week 19 - Man City to win the Premier League, Watford to be relegated and Sunderland to win League 1 @ 18/1
          Week 20 - Brentford to win the Championship (each way 4-places) @ 14/1
          Week 21 - Watford and Reading to both be relegated this season @ 9.78/1
          Week 22 - Treble: Aston Villa, Middlesbrough and Leeds to win @ 5/1
          Week 23 - Super Canadian: Laurina (Arkle) 10/1, BDD (Mares) 3/1, Next Destination (RSA) 10/1, Altior (CC) 5/4, Tiger Roll (XC) 4/1, Samcro (JLT) 4/1, Might Bite (GC) 5/1
          Week 24 - Canadian: Laurina (Arkle) 10/1, Samcro (CH) 6/1, BDD (Mares) 3/1, Tiger Roll (XC) 4/1, Might Bite (GC) 5/1
          Week 25 - Santini to win the RSA @ 10/1
          Week 26 - Blow By Blow to win the NH Chase @ 25/1
          Week 27 - Santini to win the RSA @ 10/1
          Week 28 - Yankee - Tiger Roll (4/1 - XC), Altior (5/4 - CC), Santini (8/1 - RSA), Commander Of Fleet (16/1 - Ballymore)
          Week 29 - Cracking Smart to win any race @ 14/1
          Week 30 - Yankee: Cracking Smart (RSA 20/1), Altior (CC 6/4), Might Bite (GC 5/1), Commander Of Fleet (Ballymore 16/1)
          Week 31 - Yankee - Kalashnikov (Arkle 8/1), Cracking Smart (RSA 20/1), Tiger Roll (XC 4/1), Might Bite (GC 5/1)
          Week 32 - Cracking Smart to win any race @ 14/1
          Week 33 - Mengli Khan to win the Arkle @ 14/1
          Week 34 - Never Adapt to win the Triumph Hurdle @ 25/1 (each way)
          Week 35 - Yankee - Annamix (Supreme 9/1), Blow Bu Blow (NH Chase 14/1), Never Adapt (Triumph 16/1), Might Bite (GC 5/1)
          Week 36 - Yankee - Annamix (Supreme 9/1), Tiger Roll (XC 3/1), Malone Road (Bumper 5/1), Might Bite (GC 5/1)
          Week 37 - Yankee - Annamix (Supreme 8/1), Lalor (Arkle 4/1), Samcro (CH 9/2), Laurina (Mares 4/1)
          Week 38 - Yankee - Santini (RSA 7/2), Altior (QMCC 6/5), Tiger Roll (3/1 XC), Malone Road (Bumper 11/2)
          Week 39 - Colreevy @ 25/1 each way - Mares Novice Hurdle
          Week 40 - Yankee - Kalashnikov (Arkle 7/2), Santini (RSA 7/2), Tiger Roll (XC 3/1), Adjali (Triumph 9/1)
          Week 41 - Coneygree e/w at 28/1 for the King George
          Week 42 - Aso NRNB e/w for the Ryanair @ 20/1
          Week 43 - Epatante @ 4/1 for the Mares Novice
          Week 44 - Santini @ 3/1 for the RSA Chase
          Week 45 - Champ for any race at 7/2
          Week 46 - Buveur D’Air (CH), Altior (CC) and Apples Jade (Mares) all to win @ 9/1
          Week 47 - Liverpool to win and have over 5+ Corners & Apples Jade (Champion Hurdle)
          Week 48 - Yankee - Champagne Platinum (Supreme 14/1), Cilaos Emery (Arkle 5/1), Champagne Classic (JLT 12/1), Epatante (Mares Novice 4/1)

Comment

• Quite like the 80/1 for this:

Cilaos Emery
            Fox Norton
            TopoftheGame
            Penhill

All to place

Comment

• Istabraq, i don't like Fox having to run in QMCC.

Comment

• True jack but in a champion chase where only a handful might turn up I think they’ll see this as a better option than what looks to be a tough Ryanair...

Comment

• Originally posted by Istabraq View Post
                  Quite like the 80/1 for this:

Cilaos Emery
                  Fox Norton
                  TopoftheGame
                  Penhill

All to place
                  That’s a fantastic value bet, I’ve just backed it to cheers

Comment

• Originally posted by The King Pimm View Post
                    That’s a fantastic value bet, I’ve just backed it to cheers
                    It’s only fantastic value if you knew FN was targeting the CC, if it was i’d be all over this too. As I think he is more likely to go Ryanair at this stage, hands are staying in pockets. If one was to be hyper cynical it might be that Skybet have a decent idea that FN goes Ryanair and is the reason they slipped him in here and put a big price on the acca

Comment

• ...Mullins, Elliott and Henderson to have 14 or more winners between them, 6-4.

Comment

• Originally posted by Istabraq View Post
                        Quite like the 80/1 for this:

Cilaos Emery
                        Fox Norton
                        TopoftheGame
                        Penhill

All to place
                        Yeah that looks good on the face of it

Comment

• Altior, AJ, Penhill and Tiger Roll all to place 15/8. Short price but if you ever wanted to print money...

Comment

• Good spot that ryan.
                            Must admit I migrate to the 11/1 and bigger sections but there’s definitely value in the single digit section.

Comment

• At nearly 2/1 it’s a nailed on bet

Comment

• JP to own 6+ winners is 7/2, 6 isnt easy but he will have at least 3 live chances on day one alone

Comment

Working...
                                X