Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Todays racing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Todays racing

Hello I'm a horse racing enthusiast for about 25 years now and new to this forum.

Today I've worked out 2 interesting runners:

Taunton 2:30 Zizaneur 12/1

Has shown some potential for this in first 2 runs for Philipp Hobbs and should be spot on today after returning from a break last time.

Taunton 3:30 Bishops Road

Impressed with a win at Cheltenham 8 month ago and proved his wellbeing recently with a 2nd after a break. ZaknBaker is a decent pilot in hunters chases.

Good luck + welcome!

Comment

Court Royale will take some stopping in the 2:30 race.

Backed him at 8.0 win, 3.65 2 places and 2.36 3 places.
      Todays race is perfect for him.

Comment

Originally posted by Lord Gyllene View Post
        Hello I'm a horse racing enthusiast for about 25 years now and new to this forum.

Has shown some potential for this in first 2 runs for Philipp Hobbs and should be spot on today after returning from a break last time.

Impressed with a win at Cheltenham 8 month ago and proved his wellbeing recently with a 2nd after a break. ZaknBaker is a decent pilot in hunters chases.
        Welcome. Good luck

Comment

Originally posted by Lord Gyllene View Post

welcome, followed you in with zizanuer - unlucky
          backed wishing and hoping in the other though

Comment

Originally posted by quevega View Post
            welcome, followed you in with zizanuer - unlucky
            backed wishing and hoping in the other though
            Yesss but thats racing. In the last at Lingfield I'll take a chance on Inspireus. Trainer does well at this track and had some placed runners recently. With Connor Brace up and liking for soft ground could take this.

Comment

Smile A Mile 17.0 5 15 Southwell

The team believe that if this horse can run a faster time over todays course than that of his rivala then he will be the winner.

Comment

Originally posted by ELEGANTLY TASTED View Post
                The team believe that if this horse can run a faster time over todays course than that of his rivala then he will be the winner.
                That would certainly be the natural way of things.

Comment

Originally posted by archie View Post
                  That would certainly be the natural way of things.

Comment

Working...
                  X