Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

RSA Chase 2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Champion = Laurina (obviously) 16s and again at 12s, Samcro 8-1

Supreme = Annamix 20s, Quick Grabim 33s

Arkle = Laurina 25-1, Paloma Blue 20-1, Draconien 25-1

NH Chase = Ok Corral 33-1, Bacardys 33-1

RSA = Santini 16-1, Kilbricken Storm 33-1

Bumper = Energumene 50-1

Stayers = Penhill 8-1, Kilbricken Storm 45-1

Albert Bartlett = Robin de Carlow 33-1

TRiumph = Adjali 33-1, Never Adapt 33-1

Gold Cup = Balko des Flos 40-1

off top of my head that's all so far.

Comment

• A good debate on here tonight. I was very taken by LBAR today and thought lostintranslation lost little in defeat.

LBAR's Cheltenham form is a big worry for me and that alone stops me from backing her for the festival. She does tend to disappoint in March /April so she's maybe one to catch early in the season as well.

The Feltham looks (to me) like a race that would suit her perfectly. *Post race comments suggest this race is the plan*
      Last edited by Faugheen_Machine; 8 November 2018, 08:36 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by quevega View Post
        Champion = Laurina (obviously) 16s and again at 12s, Samcro 8-1

Supreme = Annamix 20s, Quick Grabim 33s

Arkle = Laurina 25-1, Paloma Blue 20-1, Draconien 25-1

NH Chase = Ok Corral 33-1, Bacardys 33-1

RSA = Santini 16-1, Kilbricken Storm 33-1

Bumper = Energumene 50-1

Stayers = Penhill 8-1, Kilbricken Storm 45-1

Albert Bartlett = Robin de Carlow 33-1

TRiumph = Adjali 33-1, Never Adapt 33-1

Gold Cup = Balko des Flos 40-1

off top of my head that's all so far.
        Forgot SAmcro RSA 20-1

All alive and kicking as far as I know
        so far so good.

Comment

• I thought LBAR was really smart today, but just echo that I don't think she will run at Chelt, as she seems much better on a flat track.

Comment

Forgot SAmcro RSA 20-1

All alive and kicking as far as I know
            so far so good.
            Yep. I like quick grabim too. If he wins on sunday which I think he will, I might well have to quickly take the 25s ew
            Last edited by Scooby91; 8 November 2018, 09:30 PM.
            https://scooby91horseracingtips.com/
            Use code "FJ" in your sign up name for bonus content!

Comment

• Originally posted by billymag View Post
              I thought LBAR was really smart today, but just echo that I don't think she will run at Chelt, as she seems much better on a flat track.
              Doesn’t explain her Aintree record, there’s some other factor at play

Comment

• Originally posted by Scooby91 View Post
                I think the best thing to do is agree that she's no chance add her to the exchange and I'm sure someone will match me at 50.0 for the JLT.
                Can I have half of that please scoob?

Comment

I think the best thing to do is agree that she's no chance add her to the exchange and I'm sure someone will match me at 50.0 for the JLT.
                  £1000 for 4 months to win £20?

Not really a fair way to settle a debate is it

Comment

• Got some engine kIlbricken Storm, but jumps like a sack of spuds, could almost hear the back legs thudding to the turf after the floaty jumps.
                    That takes so much out of a horse he'll have no chance in this, unless he improves, and he jumped right which is another issue.
                    Glad I've backed for stayers as well.

Comment

Got some engine kIlbricken Storm, but jumps like a sack of spuds, could almost hear the back legs thudding to the turf after the floaty jumps.
                      That takes so much out of a horse he'll have no chance in this, unless he improves, and he jumped right which is another issue.
                      The good thing is, I was a little worried today, not the opposition, but he hates real heavy ground. So I have to say I'm pretty delighted with that and onwards from here.
                      https://scooby91horseracingtips.com/
                      Use code "FJ" in your sign up name for bonus content!

Comment

Got some engine kIlbricken Storm, but jumps like a sack of spuds, could almost hear the back legs thudding to the turf after the floaty jumps.
                        He certainly didn't look a natural over fences. I'm going to look at the stayers hurdle prices for KS after that too.

Comment

The good thing is, I was a little worried today, not the opposition, but he hates real heavy ground. So I have to say I'm pretty delighted with that and onwards from here.
                          Yeah the ground could be a reason for the jumping I suppose

Comment

• Originally posted by Faugheen_Machine View Post
                            He certainly didn't look a natural over fences. I'm going to look at the stayers hurdle prices for KS after that too.
                            Still 40-1 at corals Faugheen.

Comment

• Tom Segal said KS was exceptional over his fences. Was I watching a different race to him?

Comment

• Originally posted by Faugheen_Machine View Post
                                Tom Segal said KS was exceptional over his fences. Was I watching a different race to him?
                                He does have the odd 'mad' comment now and again. I feel like he has gone so far out of the way to be against the grain he's lost the edge he had. I used to love listening to him when I first got into racing but I struggle to learn anything now.

Comment

Working...
                                X