Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Arkle 2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Humble Pie View Post
    Don’t have a betstars account as 86% Bad Reviews on Trust Pilot
    What’s your experience Scooby?
    Tbh I haven't used them. But samcro was still 14/1 for JLT 20 mins after his race. So I do have one available now.

They're in the same group as sky B who won't take a bean from me. And they will soon be linked with PP and BF. So shouldn't be an issue with payouts etc...
    https://scooby91horseracingtips.com/
    Use code "FJ" in your sign up name for bonus content!

Comment

• Betstars are generally a few steps behind the major bookies when it comes to shortening prices. I got Melon at 16's when he was 10's pretty much everywhere else. Never had any problems with them and they always pay out promptly

Comment

• No issues at all with Betstars just don’t expect your account to last long once you start winning

Comment

• Thanks Scooby Charlie & RC
          Account opened

Comment

• Al Dancer nube negra getaway trump next week at Cheltenham should be good. In the al dancer camp but do fear NN

Comment

• I hope a fit trump will put it up given how he shaped turning in and given how much Nicholls improve fitness wise from their first run

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr_mouse View Post
                Al Dancer nube negra getaway trump next week at Cheltenham should be good. In the al dancer camp but do fear NN
                I really like Nube Negra, he has looked born to jump and been slick over fences in lesser company. Happy with stable companion from Skeltons beating Thomas Darby today. Would back NN to beat Al Dancer and Getaway Trump knowing I'd get a decent price against that pair.
                "Journeys to Glory, breathing in his head".

Comment

• Olly Murphy sounds like he wants to give Thomas Darby one more crack at seeing if he's an Arkle horse....

"I'm disappointed he didn't win, but I don't dislike him any more than I did beforehand.

"I'd imagine we'll probably go up in trip at some point, but I'd like to see him run in a strong two-mile race beforehand."

Personally thought he'd be in the JLT anyway as I've said a few times and (as happy as you can be) with a defeat first time out with a view to that race...... not ideal, but I wouldn't cash in my 40/1 for the JLT..... will cash in the 25/1 for the Arkle for the full stake.

Comment

• Summerville Boy
                    7g Sandmason - Suny House
                    Roger Brookhouse
                    1/474-61
                    RPR 153c 156h OR 153c 153h
                    Finished on a good note behind Buveur D’Air in the Punchestown Champion Hurdle after an interrupted campaign. I was delighted with his comeback at Uttoxeter, where he jumped well on the whole and was just awkward when in tight at one or two, as he was jumping his hurdles. As in his Supreme Novices' Hurdle win he looked in trouble going to two out but he stayed on strongly and the best part was Johnny [Burke] said he couldn’t pull him up. He'll probably get further and he doesn’t mind soft ground.

Comment

• Originally posted by JackieMoon33 View Post
                      Summerville Boy
                      7g Sandmason - Suny House
                      Roger Brookhouse
                      1/474-61
                      RPR 153c 156h OR 153c 153h
                      Finished on a good note behind Buveur D’Air in the Punchestown Champion Hurdle after an interrupted campaign. I was delighted with his comeback at Uttoxeter, where he jumped well on the whole and was just awkward when in tight at one or two, as he was jumping his hurdles. As in his Supreme Novices' Hurdle win he looked in trouble going to two out but he stayed on strongly and the best part was Johnny [Burke] said he couldn’t pull him up. He'll probably get further and he doesn’t mind soft ground.
                      It's odd that this horse is potentially targetting an arkle/JLT.
                      It's one I'd be a little interested in if it forgot fences and went for the stayers in March.

Comment

• Originally posted by Muswell View Post
                        I hope a fit trump will put it up given how he shaped turning in and given how much Nicholls improve fitness wise from their first run
                        PP must have the same opinion bearing in mind they pushed him only out to 12s from 10s, whilst 365 went to 33s. Can’t be that PP don’t like pushing them out as they were quick to stick TD out to 33s after his defeat yesterday

Comment

• With the run under his belt Trump will get revenge over AD next week. Was looked after the last time when coming to win the race and then blowing up. 33's is a mental price for the Arkle. An Ew gift.

Comment

• B365 - opened up
                            Melon 2-1
                            Fakir 5-2

Will back Fakir but was expecting 6/4 melon & 7/2 Fakir - or thereabouts.

Comment

• Originally posted by quevega View Post
                              B365 - opened up
                              Melon 2-1
                              Fakir 5-2

They are trying to tempt us in with Melon.

Comment

• Originally posted by quevega View Post
                                B365 - opened up
                                Melon 2-1
                                Fakir 5-2

Quite surprised they are going back over fences with Fakir after two failed attempts in France. Thought they would go Churdle in an open year or even Stayers. Perhaps they are just giving him another chance over the big ones.

Comment

Working...
                                X