Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Cheltenham 2018 Ante post bets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I might go for the first time next year

Comment

• Originally posted by Scooby91 View Post
      Be interesting to see if all the touts are still they're it's been banned by the council. My personal fav every year is when I can hear the bagpipe player that's there every year as your walking up the hill. Then the nerves hit
      I know a couple. And they are still going!

Comment

• Originally posted by Can't Catch Me View Post
        I know a couple. And they are still going!
        Haha fair enough I don't mind them personally aslong as they're selling genuine tickets which I assume 99% are.
        https://scooby91horseracingtips.com/
        Use code "FJ" in your sign up name for bonus content!

Comment

• We rent a house in Cheltenham for mon/tue/wed. Im hoping the touts are still in abundance as we bought some club last year for £50 each. Result.

Comment

• Champ entered up.
            Supreme 430.0
            Ballymore 213.0

" we’ve got plenty of young hurdlers to get going including*CHAMP*who is a horse we think a great deal of,*CLAIMANTAKINFORGAN*could also take high rank among the novices as his bumper form was very good indeed"

Already backed ok corral at simular prices previously both are entered up. Ok corral has substance.
            Champ I'm going on complete hype. Bumper Form is not special at All, One facile victory against lesser opposition and he will be talked about and shorten up.

Comment

• I’ve OK Corral for the supreme at 219.0 (minimum stake mind!) where is he entered?

Comment

• Originally posted by Hurricane fly View Post
                I’ve OK Corral for the supreme at 219.0 (minimum stake mind!) where is he entered?
                £400 is better than a kick in the gonads

Comment

• Originally posted by doctorwu View Post
                  We rent a house in Cheltenham for mon/tue/wed. Im hoping the touts are still in abundance as we bought some club last year for £50 each. Result.
                  I sold some clubs for £40 each so they could have been mine

Comment

• Originally posted by Hurricane fly View Post
                    I’ve OK Corral for the supreme at 219.0 (minimum stake mind!) where is he entered?
                    Wednesday, 17 January 2018 - 1:50

(Four day)*at Newbury*Betfred "Homes Of Goals Galore" Novices' Hurdle*(2m½f)

I'd be guessing he goes there and champ 2m3

Comment

• Originally posted by Faugheen_Machine View Post
                      Makes the tenner I was charging for tickets into Nottingham seem outrageous haha

Comment

• Originally posted by Faugheen_Machine View Post
                        FM,
                        If you've any spare this year we could cut out the middleman We would need 8 though....

Comment

• Originally posted by doctorwu View Post
                          FM,
                          If you've any spare this year we could cut out the middleman We would need 8 though....
                          I might have two spare for the Tuesday and Wednesday but won't know till nearer the time.

Comment

• The storyteller
                            Novice handicap chase nrnb bog 16/1

The best horse in the betting imo. If he somehow scrapes in which is possible. I'd be all over him.
                            Last edited by Scooby91; 13 January 2018, 08:10 PM.

Comment

• Very difficult to say now but what rides do we think Bryony will get?

Comment

• Originally posted by ryanh97 View Post
                                Very difficult to say now but what rides do we think Bryony will get?
                                Black Corton RSA
                                Old Guard Coral Cup? - She rode him at Chelt on NYD

Probably not loads.... she's only had 4 rides in the last 2 weeks... Nicholls doesn't aim everything at the festival either...

Comment

Working...
                                X