Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Ryanair Chase 2018

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by doctorwu View Post
    Thats fine Scooby. Don't think it would have made a scrap of difference. The jockey would be another reason why I can't have him.
    Anyway, You like him and I don't. Come the day one of us is gonna be right.
    Kevloaf should get the credit on long before I was. Id be confident at this stage. And happy to be on him at the price.

Good luck with who ever you back in the race
    https://scooby91horseracingtips.com/
    Use code "FJ" in your sign up name for bonus content!

Comment

• I can't believe he's still 16/1. He is the perfect horse for each way doubles imo.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scooby91 View Post
        Kevloaf should get the credit on long before I was. Id be confident at this stage. And happy to be on him at the price.

Good luck with who ever you back in the race
        Originally posted by Faugheen_Machine View Post
        I can't believe he's still 16/1. He is the perfect horse for each way doubles imo.
        I can't either! I just checked and I'm on at 29.0 on the exchanges but certainly think he's an each way play personally.

Very solid IMO!

Comment

• 16/1 is a very decent price but I think you could re-run the JLT a dozen times and Yorkhill would win every time.

Comment

• Originally posted by archie View Post
            16/1 is a very decent price but I think you could re-run the JLT a dozen times and Yorkhill would win every time.
            I'd agree with that, but Yorkhill is one of the most talented horses in training.... and at the moment we don't know anything of Yorkhills quality will be in the race, we just expect it

Comment

• Yorkhill a right conundrum , fabulous horse yet trip remains mystery. End of Cheltenham 2017 festival i thought i saw the performance of the 2018 Gold Cup winner. Not lost the faith but all this talk about champion hurdles , queen mother chases etc has me confused. If connections dont know , how the hell can we as punters second guess.
              I hold on to Rubys comment after he won in march when asked about Gold Cup...In Ruby We Trust.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Beast View Post
                Yorkhill a right conundrum , fabulous horse yet trip remains mystery. End of Cheltenham 2017 festival i thought i saw the performance of the 2018 Gold Cup winner. Not lost the faith but all this talk about champion hurdles , queen mother chases etc has me confused. If connections dont know , how the hell can we as punters second guess.
                I hold on to Rubys comment after he won in march when asked about Gold Cup...In Ruby We Trust.
                Iv followed him all the way through since his bumpers and I believe he will go down the gold cup route this year but one day and especially at cheltenham his idling in front is going to cost him it's a long way up that hill over 3m2.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scooby91 View Post
                  Iv followed him all the way through since his bumpers and I believe he will go down the gold cup route this year but one day and especially at cheltenham his idling in front is going to cost him it's a long way up that hill over 3m2.
                  You could imagine the scenes of him and Might Bite taking over each over about 5 times on the run in as each time they get to the front they idle, the exchanges would be in tatters!

Comment

• Originally posted by ComplyOrDie View Post
                    You could imagine the scenes of him and Might Bite taking over each over about 5 times on the run in as each time they get to the front they idle, the exchanges would be in tatters!
                    I diddnt even think of that. Id assume they will take might bite to Cheltenham for betbright chase as his trial. Strange he's never done it before or after. 00seven did a simular thing last year in the race finians Oscar won at the last meeting.

Comment

• Min just wins this if he turns up doesn't he?

Comment

• Originally posted by SAMCRO View Post
                        Min just wins this if he turns up doesn't he?
                        Big IF at this stage though ...

Comment

• I just took 25/1 for Benie Des Dieux..... she seems like VVM and despite them not even sending VVM to the Ryanair.... maybe they won't make the same mistake with this hors.e... some of the leaps were superb then!

Comment

• Ballyosin is going for the Peterborough Chase... if he can beat Josses Hill he'll shorten for the Ryanair for sure... albeit would need to improve on that

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevloaf View Post
                              Ballyosin is going for the Peterborough Chase... if he can beat Josses Hill he'll shorten for the Ryanair for sure... albeit would need to improve on that
                              Ah, Josses Hill, one of the most ruined hurdlers of recent times! Has never looked comfortable over fences, even worse than what Yanworth looks like currently. Hurdles form with Vautour was solid, but never got switched back, unsure if that's the trainer or the owners decision but it's a poor one IMO!

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevloaf View Post
                                Ballyosin is going for the Peterborough Chase... if he can beat Josses Hill he'll shorten for the Ryanair for sure... albeit would need to improve on that
                                Interesting, I'd be sure he'd beat horses hill.

Comment

Working...
                                X