Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Supreme Novices 2018

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Scooby91 View Post
    Sam t d jocked up. Will be very interested in the opening betting after gumball romping home previously and hoping the market will be all wrong.
    Very excited about Malaya, the best purchase iv seen so far for me, imo head and shoulders above apples shakira.
    with melody of scotland for jp/ king another very nice mare.
    Whetstone (3rd behind malaya) has franked her form today winning a listed race easily by 6 1/2 lenghts at auteuil. The 2nd behind whetstone today is a nice horse that finshed Just behind the mullins juvenile pair of stormy ireland/ chante neige before going on to win her next race.
    Last edited by Scooby91; 14 October 2017, 01:54 PM.
    https://scooby91horseracingtips.com/
    Use code "FJ" in your sign up name for bonus content!

Comment

• Malaya 2/1, Gumball EVS!

Comment

• Originally posted by ComplyOrDie View Post
        Malaya 2/1, Gumball EVS!
        Long way ahead, but don't forget she has a double penalty tomorrow, I expect her to win any way but she's going to be a further 7 pounds better off with gumball, and 14 pounds better off in the weights with the rest off the geldings in this race, if she runs in the triumph.
        Last edited by Scooby91; 14 October 2017, 09:48 PM.

Comment

Long way ahead, but don't forget she has a double penalty tomorrow, I expect her to win any way but she's going to be a further 7 pounds better off with gumball, and 14 pounds better off in the weights with the rest off the geldings in this race, if she runs in the triumph.

I'll hold my hands up. Backed Malaya.
          Gumball was very impressive, time will tell if that form holds up later in the season. The 2 horse behind were the right ones, if Malaya did run to form, gumball is very good.
          Last edited by Scooby91; 15 October 2017, 01:04 PM.

Comment

• Early Doors*(FR)

Track

4-y-o; bay*geldingBreeding: Soldier of Fortune*-*Ymlaen*(Desert Prince)Trained by:*Joseph P O'BrienLast Race:*Punchestown, 25 Apr 2017 18:05Result: 3/16,*soon tracked leaders in 3rd, 4th before straight, challenged from 2f out, one pace from 1f outView full form

Form Profile:

Made an impressive winning debut in a bumper at Punchestown in February and ran well to finish a close third in the Land Rover Bumper at the Punchestown Festival.

Trainer Says:

He’s an exciting horse. He’s nearly ready to start off in a maiden hurdle and has been schooling well. We’ll probably start him off over two miles, but he’s one that could step up in trip in time. I’d be hopeful he can be a Graded novice hurdler.

Video Form25 Apr 2017:Punchestown - Goffs Land Rover Bumper (2m)22 Feb 2017:Punchestown - Family Saturday At The Festival Flat Race (2m ½f)

Comment

• Does anyone know when Annamix is due out?

Comment

• It's not normally until the end of November/early December when Mullins sends his best ones out..

Comment

• Cause Toujours running tomorrow at Uttoxeter.

Comment

• Originally posted by ryanh97 View Post
                    Does anyone know when Annamix is due out?
                    Really excited to see this one also , if money talks and the hype is right.

Comment

• Interesting he was given a mention in the willie mullins stable tour and quote "I’m hoping he’ll be fully effective at around two miles"

Hopefully see him early December at punchestown in the maiden hurdle that min won.

Comment

• Originally posted by JackieMoon33 View Post
                        Cause Toujours running tomorrow at Uttoxeter.
                        Drifted beforehand.... not his day you think? Or not good enough to be a player?

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevloaf View Post
                          Drifted beforehand.... not his day you think? Or not good enough to be a player?
                          He was a talking horse before the festival bumper and went off short in the end but failed to deliver. Skelton seems to be talking him up for this season so that's a big disappointment for them I'm sure. I'll reserve judgement but not an ante post proposition right now.

Comment

• Annamix got a Stable Tour mention I see.

Won't be out until December earliest, when all Mullins finest 2m Novices appear

Comment

• Slate house v dostal phil on for Cheltenham on Friday over 2 miles. Dostal Phil's form nicely boosted today with the 2nd now trained by jonjo (jp owned) winning easily. I would expect slate house to step uo in trip as the season progresses.

Comment

Slate house v dostal phil on for Cheltenham on Friday over 2 miles. Dostal Phil's form nicely boosted today with the 2nd now trained by jonjo (jp owned) winning easily. I would expect slate house to step uo in trip as the season progresses.
                                Being by Presenting and talked of as a future chaser, I think we'll end up hearing more of Slate House on the Neptune thread in due course. Agent Tom Malone was very enthusiastic about him when purchased at the Cheltenham sales in March.

Malone said: "Slate House is a machine, there's no two ways about it. He was so impressive. The two most impressive performances in point-to-points this autumn were Finian's Oscar and Slate House. One has been allowed to go and prove himself and I hope this one will be the same."

Comment

Working...
                                X