Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

New Daily Thread - Sea's of Blue Daily Update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Eggs View Post
    ....Glenloe’s absence resulting in a host of blue for horses in the Kim Muir (inc Le Breuil, At the Acorn, Ravenhill, Kilfilum Cross).
    No Comment now co-favourite in some books.

Comment

Friday 21st - Spring fox (NH), John (Bally), Dame/Burrows/Alpha(Coral), Dynamite (QM), Third wind (petemps), Chacun (Ryan), deyrann (Brown),Concertista (Mares nov), Kilf //Fitzhenry//Acorn//No comment //Le Breuil (KM), Lieutenant (AB), Lisp(GA)

Comment

Chacun for Ryanair....really???

Comment

Originally posted by The King Pimm View Post
          If that's a genuine move it'd be akin to the Vautour debacle a few years ago....

Comment

Originally posted by The King Pimm View Post
            Jesus Christ that would be a sickener. 9/2 with PP now

Comment

Originally posted by charlie View Post
              Jesus Christ that would be a sickener. 9/2 with PP now
              Is Ruby still sponsored by PP ?

Comment

Crikey can tell we are only a couple of weeks away, as I’ve said on the Ryanair thread, he’s still 20s with BFSB, and has only been cut by 2 bookies that are NRNB and then the Mickey Mouse outfits. I’d be shocked if there was a switch at this stage unless there was an injury to Min. As I’ve said before I don’t think the Mickey Mouse outfits should be included on this thread as panicking people unnecessarily

Comment

Originally posted by Rhinestone_Cowboy View Post
                  Crikey can tell we are only a couple of weeks away, as I’ve said on the Ryanair thread, he’s still 20s with BFSB, and has only been cut by 2 bookies that are NRNB and then the Mickey Mouse outfits. I’d be shocked if there was a switch at this stage unless there was an injury to Min. As I’ve said before I don’t think the Mickey Mouse outfits should be included on this thread as panicking people unnecessarily
                  Please dont even!

Comment

How long does the Blue stay up for?
                    The reason I ask, is after I seen PN comment about 10pm last night, was still 100/1 in plenty places. Checked again now and is cut everywhere best price 66, the mode being 50s.

Never noticed it going blue, most have been around midnight.

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Bucks View Post
                      How long does the Blue stay up for?
                      The reason I ask, is after I seen PN comment about 10pm last night, was still 100/1 in plenty places. Checked again now and is cut everywhere best price 66, the mode being 50s.

Never noticed it going blue, most have been around midnight.
                      They are usually reset at midnight BB.

Comment

• Originally posted by Faugheen_Machine View Post
                        They are usually reset at midnight BB.
                        Cheers FM. Maybe rare a move like that will happen so late at night

Comment

• Saturday 22nd - Before Racing (Quiet this morning) Mick Pastor (Boodles), Saint Sonnet (Marsh), Billway (Fox)

After racing Shish/Asterion (Sup), Mister/Who dares (Ultima), Darver/Thomas (CH), Whata (Northern), Whodares (RSA), Downtown/Palmers (Coral), Mick/Fuji/Solo/Trem (Bood), Ferny (CB), Whodares (Marsh), Whata (Brown), Solo/Burning (Triumph), Lieutennant (AB), Downtown/Our Poer (MP)
                          Last edited by punterorplonker; 22 February 2020, 09:18 PM.

Comment

• Sunday 23rd - Beacon Edge (Sup), John/Big Getway (Bally), William H (Coral), Instant (Boodles), William (Stayers),

Comment

• ...Bob and Co backed in for the Foxhunters after its win this afternoon.

Comment

• Any ideas why Envoi Allen is a ‘sea of pink’ this eve? Seems to be for most races whilst a few of his competitors in the Ballymore in particular are noticeably blue? Any whispers/thoughts?

Comment

Working...
                                X