Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

The Pertemps Network Final Handicap Hurdle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Vautour View Post
    Am I right I’m thinking Palmers Hill can’t now qualify for this as not entered at Chepstow on Saturday?
    Yeah that's right unfortunately

Comment

• There might be a good half dozen at least, show up in the entries tomorrow, that aren't qualified.
      JP Mcmanus holds a decent hand and will be able to dictate weights I reckon.

Comment

• Originally posted by Quevega View Post
        There might be a good half dozen at least, show up in the entries tomorrow, that aren't qualified.
        JP Mcmanus holds a decent hand and will be able to dictate weights I reckon.
        I reckon they’ll run Harry off top weight....could see a few outvthe handicap proper? One way of getting in off your correct mark but with a nice weight! All points towards Phoenix Way for JP but sure Gordon won’t mind either for SDB or Storyteller...

Comment

• Originally posted by Penzance View Post
          I really like Ronald Pump for this.
          Important to note that Ronald suffered an over reach in his last chase. Don't know how serious it was, but would await entries before maybe tying up cash

Comment

• Originally posted by Pendil View Post
            Important to note that Ronald suffered an over reach in his last chase. Don't know how serious it was, but would await entries before maybe tying up cash
            He got entered (2nd stage) in the Stayers last week, and tomorrow the Pertemps entries will confirm if he’s in that or not.
            Not long to wait.
            "Journeys to Glory, breathing in his head".

Comment

• Originally posted by Pendil View Post
              Cheers Pendil. Have been on him for this for a while so am invested anyway. Will hold off before anymore goes on though!

Comment

• Originally posted by Vodkatini View Post
                Worry is he hasn't finished any race the way you would expect a potential cheltenham winner to. Looks like has a physical problem to me. Would expect to travel well, be bang there coming to the last and come about 6th. There will be plenty of others finding loads up that hill.

Obviously well handicapped on old form though, so can see why it appeals to some.
                Yeah could very well be right.

As I've said before, the previous festival winner over C&D angle is one I'll always give consideration to, and at 33/1 I think that's worth a go.

If I was only going to back 1 in the race, Kilbricken Storm wouldn't be it..... but I'm not in that position

Comment

• Originally posted by Vodkatini View Post
                  Worry is he hasn't finished any race the way you would expect a potential cheltenham winner to.
                  ... Apart from the Albert Bartlett novice hurdle - 2018 Cheltenham festival .. Kilbricken storm

Comment

• *** *********** lol only handicap entry is in here

Comment

• Joe on KS:

“Kilbricken Storm qualified for the Pertemps with his run last week, just sneaking in at the bottom. He’s shown some nice form this season and he looks well handicapped and should have a chance.”

Comment

• Originally posted by TheRowebot View Post
                        Joe on KS:

“Kilbricken Storm qualified for the Pertemps with his run last week, just sneaking in at the bottom. He’s shown some nice form this season and he looks well handicapped and should have a chance.”
                        Nice to hear this seems the plan over the stayers.

Comment

• Wheres that quote? He didnt tweet about that last night ?

Comment

• Originally posted by punterorplonker View Post
                            Wheres that quote? He didnt tweet about that last night ?
                            At a preview night last night.

Comment

was on a preview evening with nicholls and skelton.

Comment

Joes blog with Coral.

Comment

Working...
                                X