Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Aintree/Sandown December Meeting Antepost discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I assumed that UDS wouldn’t be heading over but if Willie is serious about getting this one on the boat I think he’s a stonking each way bet if 8 go.
    Not getting any younger but he has a decent first time out record (when he completes) and if those old bones can get loose I see no reason why he can’t go close...

Comment

Originally posted by Istabraq View Post
      I assumed that UDS wouldn’t be heading over but if Willie is serious about getting this one on the boat I think he’s a stonking each way bet if 8 go.
      Not getting any younger but he has a decent first time out record (when he completes) and if those old bones can get loose I see no reason why he can’t go close...

Starting to think that myself. Soft ground and he's last run was more than encouraging.
      Not put a bet on yet, but if 4/1's is still about later on and it looks soft enough then I may be option a 11 year old takes this - wow! lol

Comment

Whilst im not betting- this 11yo is an exception to the rule- the way he's raced all his life, most horses would be in sellers now...he's still top notch.

Comment

Originally posted by jack1092 View Post
          Whilst im not betting- this 11yo is an exception to the rule- the way he's raced all his life, most horses would be in sellers now...he's still top notch.
          That the only thing that is putting me off, if he was 9 then I'd be lumping on....
          but as you say, he's still running extremely well!!!!

Comment

Veiux Lion Rouge ew 10/1

Looks certain to go close now the Pipes are finally flying for the 1st time in a decade.

Comment

Working...
            X